Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dry 24/7

Default dry 24/7

Is this diaper gone for good?

That is a good question. XPMedical told me that they may be back towards the end of the month or perhaps January, but I'm not holding my breath. I will probably be replacing them with the non-woven Cushies, as long as those will be made available on a continual basis.

Im hoping they come back, guess I shoulda saved that last pack I had a bit longer.

I have been curious about trying them, but I have noticed these repeated delays as well. Such delays have resulted in XP Medical accepting $5.00 preorders, and I am still toying with the idea of this. If I can't get my hands on some of these diapers, I may try the Bambino Bellissimo instead.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    ..... I may try the Bambino Bellissimo instead.
    OOOoOoOoOoOOO, you should totally try them anyway! It's like loving Strawberry AND cherry! They are both fruit, but they're not in competition. When you're that awesome, there isn't need for competition. They're both just awesome. You'll love Bellissimo, too.

well I am dying to try both myself actually. I really want those dry 24/7 in case i get sick again and actually need them so I can sleep rather then just run to the toilet every hour. of course the Bellisimo's would be used for just regression purposes so I would have a few dry 24/7 AND some Bellisimo's as well if that where possible.

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here too and say that I don't believe they will be coming back. Production has been delayed at least 7 times and about 6 months now? Any company that wasn't a total joke would have straightened stuff out by now.

Don't hold your breath.

PS: the samples I got of the new and improved version a couple months back sucked...

I can't help but wonder if manufacturing, distributing and marketing a niche product like the Dry24/7's could turn out to be a profitable (aka financially sustainable) endeavor, or if it would be more of a "labor of love" given what I imagine are very high costs to get the line relocated and running again. It was (and hopefully will be again) an amazing product...

I hope dry 24/7's come back they are one of my favorite diapers

Moving to the US surprised me. While I am hopeful they do come back, the hurdles to move to the US, set up a business, and start manufacturing is a tall order. I ended up trying Bambino diapers while waiting for the Drys to return. We shall see what happens.