Thread: Hello from me

Default Hello from me

Like everyone else I hate doing these things. Here goes:

I'm an older (if we're talking in nasty numbers) little girl who's only realised her little side in recent years. I was always 'young at heart' and wanted to wear nappies, but maybe like a few others, was in denial about it.
    When I was little I would always play the baby. Keeping plastic pants until I grew too big for them and wrapping myself in towels as nappies. Raising a family kept me occupied and away from thinking of these things for a good few years. Time alone while they're in school and the good old internet made me realise I wasn't alone in this. So I once again began with pull-ups and then proper nappies. Slowly but surely I developed into the little girl I am today. One that's always been there, but never truly brought to life before.

I'm a very crafty person and love nothing more than sewing or knitting. I've made my own 'little' dresses and nappy covers. I also love patchwork and have made a few quilts along the way. As they're hand sewn they can take a few years to complete. The largest I've made was 7ft square and the smallest was for a dollshouse. I also like writing poetry, play the piano (very badly) and enjoy going out for walks.

If you've made it this far without nodding off then you get a gold star. Take care of yourself and have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Rani View Post
    Like everyone else I hate doing these things. Here goes:

I'm an older (if we're talking in nasty numbers) little girl who's only realised her little side in recent years. I was always 'young at heart' and wanted to wear nappies, but maybe like a few others, was in denial about it.
    When I was little I would always play the baby. Keeping plastic pants until I grew too big for them and wrapping myself in towels as nappies. Raising a family kept me occupied and away from thinking of these things for a good few years. Time alone while they're in school and the good old internet made me realise I wasn't alone in this. So I once again began with pull-ups and then proper nappies. Slowly but surely I developed into the little girl I am today. One that's always been there, but never truly brought to life before.

I'm a very crafty person and love nothing more than sewing or knitting. I've made my own 'little' dresses and nappy covers. I also love patchwork and have made a few quilts along the way. As they're hand sewn they can take a few years to complete. The largest I've made was 7ft square and the smallest was for a dollshouse. I also like writing poetry, play the piano (very badly) and enjoy going out for walks.

If you've made it this far without nodding off then you get a gold star. Take care of yourself and have a good day
    Welcome to ADISC Rani! I didn't nod off at all. I found your "coming of age" story very interesting. When you're in little mode, how young of a little girl are you? There's been a few members on here wanting advice on how to sew various ab items, like this blog post. I'm sure you will be a great addition to the community with any crafty advice you can give to us!

Thanks for taking the time to read through my intro. I'm glad it wasn't too boring

I don't think I really have an age that I regress to. Sometimes I feel really small and just want cuddles and at other times I like to get the Lego out and build all sorts of things. So like I said, I don't have an age, I'm just me being me and relaxing how I like to.

I'm always happy to advise. Whether that advice is any good or not is up to the individual. I've had a look at replying to that particular blog and either I'm being dumb and can't see how to, or I'm too new and aren't allowed to reply.

Thanks again. Have a great day

you are too new to reply. rack up about 20 posts and they let you in, something like that. so, if you like the place,
    contribute, then finally you'll be allowed to reply and send private mail to other members. it's their weeding process,
    and they tend to think it keeps out those not wanted here...or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Rani View Post

I'm always happy to advise. Whether that advice is any good or not is up to the individual. I've had a look at replying to that particular blog and either I'm being dumb and can't see how to, or I'm too new and aren't allowed to reply.
    You're right. My bad. Only 16 more posts to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgdfw View Post
    you are too new to reply. rack up about 20 posts and they let you in.
    I thought that was the case. I tried to find something that said exactly that but all I could find was that more doors open after a while. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Welcome fellow Uker

Whoop!