Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random U.A. while diapered?

Default Random U.A. while diapered?

Okay so none of you guys know this but I was drinking a lot while I was on month long binges and I did this over and over. So I decided to get help and after I got out of rehab I went to a sober living house. They do random drug tests and alcohol tests.

I am bound to be woken up one day when I am sleeping the day away on my day off and I will be diapered and be expected to take a drug test (they watch us from behind). I can whip it out so I don't have to take off my diaper but I am really nervous about any of the house managers finding out that I wear diapers.

Lol, silly thread but it's really making me nervous. What would y'all do? Should I just not give a damn and just go take the urinalysis diapered or what?

E.T.A.: I am really excited about turning to my little side for a healthy way to self soothe.

This is a hard diction and i can understand this make you nervous.

This should make me nervous to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    This is a hard diction and i can understand this make you nervous.

This should make me nervous to.
    I don't understand what you are trying to say Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    I don't understand what you are trying to say Pikachu.
    I mean that i understand that is hard to decide what you going to do if you going to show them that you wear diapers or not.

If you own up to something and act like its no big deal, then it isnt. You wear diapers by choice, its really no different than liking any other piece of clothing, this just happens to be taboo for people our ages.

Go and get the u.a, act like its no big deal and get on with your day. Who cares if some random person knows you wear them?

Oh and LittlePony, good luck on staying clean. Its a daily battle of wills. Ive been "sober" for a year and a half now, a few slip ups but.. its a one day at a time thing.

skyfoxpup

not sure never had problems drinking so i never had to have a drug test....good luck staying sober

Suede is right, it really wouldn't be a big deal. They are not there to try and change everything you do, just your drinking problem. If you don't feel like you can openly say you wear diapers by will, you can at least say that you wear them for incontinence. Seems to me that wouldn't be something that they would have known before hand, unless they have more medical information than i would be expecting.

If they stand behind you they will hear your diaper no matter how careful you are whipping it out... you could practice being careful, but being in a confined space such as a bathroom with no ambient noise and someone standing right behind you... they will hear it. You will either have to tell them about it or risk being asked more questions because they could think you are adulterating the urine sample. Many employers do drug tests, so this comes up other times even without having an established substance abuse disorder. I think the difference most of the time is that employer drug tests tend to have more privacy - i.e. you are in the bathroom by yourself. For your situation, just put the diapers away and focus on rehab and recovery - otherwise they will know.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    If they stand behind you they will hear your diaper no matter how careful you are whipping it out... you could practice being careful, but being in a confined space such as a bathroom with no ambient noise and someone standing right behind you... they will hear it. You will either have to tell them about it or risk being asked more questions because they could think you are adulterating the urine sample. Many employers do drug tests, so this comes up other times even without having an established substance abuse disorder. I think the difference most of the time is that employer drug tests tend to have more privacy - i.e. you are in the bathroom by yourself. For your situation, just put the diapers away and focus on rehab and recovery - otherwise they will know.
    Ah, true, they could suspect you of opening up a stored urine bag or something when they hear the noise. That could be a problem.

I would tell them the truth if they notice. I think you wear diapers for therapeutic reasons and when they realize that you could get crazy by not wearing and mention the fact that IN HOME therapy costs fewer dollars and possibly taxpayer dollars at that if you receive government aid to keep you functioning then actually paying for a therapist then you should be fine and more importantly take care of yourself better. if they have a problem with you doing that then CALMLY file a complaint by going over the head of the person giving you a hard time and tell their boss this argument(assuming they think your not incontinent in the first place). if they don't handle the situation in a acceptable manner ask the judge to at least give you another location to live in where this would not be an issue because this LOOKS like a mental health issue NOT a drug issue at that point(I am thinking it is). you have a RIGHT to live in a peaceful manner that does not impose on other's and you also have the RIGHT to not be imposed upon in a way that is NOT constructive even IF you are on parole right now which is questionable(I THINK you might be but not sure as it would be irrelevant anyways). you see people forget that there may very BE a GOOD reason for you to wear diapers for mental health reasons as well as medical reasons and well if they have an issue with that tell them to take it up with the judge and even go as far as to do so yourself.