Thread: A poofy bum to join the ranks!

Default A poofy bum to join the ranks!

Hey everyone! I'm new here (obviously), and just wanted to introduce myself.

Alright, so what's first... who am I...? Oh god, existential crisis! I'm a semi-recent graduate who'll always be a student at heart. I just got certified to teach as well, and I plan to teach abroad this coming year. Lot's of good stuff on the horizon! Oh, and currently I work two day jobs and tutor university students. I'm a busy guy.

So what brought me here? Well, to state the obvious: I wear diapers for fun! (*Gasp*)! I bet you didn't expect that... So what about the when and why? I started super young. I remember being no older than 5 and climbing a bookcase to get to a pack of diapers and then putting them on under my pants. I got caught.... silly boy that I was. But I kept at it whenever I got the chance (I was only ever caught the once, shockingly). And as for the why... I can't exactly explain it, but I find them extremely comforting.

Besides diapers, I love to teach. I'm also an avid gamer (consoles mostly), and a perpetual student of philosophy. Feel free to ask me about any of it.

So what do I expect from the site? Well, to engage in diaper talk of course! I've started wearing more often, and as a result I've been more and more interested in the topics that others have brought up (making me somewhat of a lurker), as well as the potential of sharing my own experiences as well.

Anyway... hello!!

Quote Originally Posted by PoofyBum View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new here (obviously), and just wanted to introduce myself.

Alright, so what's first... who am I...? Oh god, existential crisis! I'm a semi-recent graduate who'll always be a student at heart. I just got certified to teach as well, and I plan to teach abroad this coming year. Lot's of good stuff on the horizon! Oh, and currently I work two day jobs and tutor university students. I'm a busy guy.

So what brought me here? Well, to state the obvious: I wear diapers for fun! (*Gasp*)! I bet you didn't expect that... So what about the when and why? I started super young. I remember being no older than 5 and climbing a bookcase to get to a pack of diapers and then putting them on under my pants. I got caught.... silly boy that I was. But I kept at it whenever I got the chance (I was only ever caught the once, shockingly). And as for the why... I can't exactly explain it, but I find them extremely comforting.

Besides diapers, I love to teach. I'm also an avid gamer (consoles mostly), and a perpetual student of philosophy. Feel free to ask me about any of it.

So what do I expect from the site? Well, to engage in diaper talk of course! I've started wearing more often, and as a result I've been more and more interested in the topics that others have brought up (making me somewhat of a lurker), as well as the potential of sharing my own experiences as well.

Anyway... hello!!
    Well hello to you! You certainly gave a wonderful, funny and entertaining introduction! Welcome to ADISC! There is a sh%tload (pun attack) of diaper talk here, that's sure to provide you with lots of information. And as you said, a lot more other interesting topics. Do you have a favorite diaper? You mentioned studying abroad - what country? The reason I ask is because there's a lot of AB/DL's across the pond. Hope to see you in the forum conversations soon!

Hi, PoofyBum, that was a really good introduction - brief and interesting. What subject/subjects do you teach? Where (without giving your identity away) abroad are you going to teach? Sounds like a great adventure!

For me, wearing diapers makes me feel like I am a special little boy again - as if I have been good and I'm getting a treat. As far as gaming goes, it surprises me that I am NOT into it; surprising because I am so in love with my electronic devices. Oh well, maybe I'll meet someone someday who will help get me into gaming.

I (and we on ADISC) look forward to hearing more from you around the forums.

Deke.