Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Furry gamers

Default Furry gamers

Are there many furry gamers out there?

Just because someone is a furry does not mean they don't take part in things outside of that. So the answer is yes, probably.

Might be easier just to ask if there's any gamers, and put the thread in the furries category.
    Myself, I fancy myself a gamer, but I don't have a proper computer at the moment.

I get that people have other interests I just thought it would be nice to chat about games and possibly play with some people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    Might be easier just to ask if there's any gamers, and put the thread in the furries category.
    Myself, I fancy myself a gamer, but I don't have a proper computer at the moment.
    I did put it in the furries section lol. Only put furry in title to stop it from getting move lol :p

yeah, i am a furry gamer ... although i don't get to game as much as what i used to ... have a ton of commitments that take up my time

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    even still if you have steam already hit me up im always looking for more friends lol or if you have one of the consoles too i have both 360 (currently in for warenty repairs) and a ps3

For anyone who wants to game:

Xbox Live: w0lfpack91

PSN: w0lfpack199

Steam: w0lfpack91

EA's Origin: w0lfpack91 (for battlefield)

UPlay PC: w0lfpack91 (assassins creed 3 & 4)

Gaming? Very yes. Over 13 consoles, the great TF2 hat collection, all CNC+Blizzard games... I could go on :b

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek61 View Post
    yeah, i am a furry gamer ... although i don't get to game as much as what i used to ... have a ton of commitments that take up my time
    I am in a similar situation myself. Not to mention that even when I do have spare time, I typically dedicate it to other hobbies than gaming.

I'm a gamer. I have a 1978 Atari 2600 "light sixer" with over 100 games hooked up to my flat screen along with my gamecube. I used to have an xbox as well but had to sell it due to financial issues. I love The elder scrolls series, Kinectimals, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Modern Warfare 2, Halo, and Splintercell. I also play Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program on my Laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I'm a gamer. I have a 1978 Atari 2600 "light sixer" with over 100 games hooked up to my flat screen along with my gamecube. I used to have an xbox as well but had to sell it due to financial issues. I love The elder scrolls series, Kinectimals, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Modern Warfare 2, Halo, and Splintercell. I also play Minecraft and Kerbal Space Program on my Laptop.
    u go through steam?