Thread: onesies

Default onesies

im a big fan of snooker and i been watching the uk championships this weekend. and in an interview hazel irvine (the presenter on bbc1 and 2) was told by mark selby and his wife, that when they get home they get their onsies on and stuff.

and it ust came to my mind that if pro snooker players wore onsies and stuff all the time that it might help make it less of an isshue

or if one of them came out as being ab or dl would it help to reduce the taboo and stigma of the whole abdl thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    im a big fan of snooker and i been watching the uk championships this weekend. and in an interview hazel irvine (the presenter on bbc1 and 2) was told by mark selby and his wife, that when they get home they get their onsies on and stuff.

and it ust came to my mind that if pro snooker players wore onsies and stuff all the time that it might help make it less of an isshue

or if one of them came out as being ab or dl would it help to reduce the taboo and stigma of the whole abdl thing ?
    It may help, but in the uk remember a onesie are footie pajamas usually...

oh ? whats the differance then ? they eem pretty much exactly the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    oh ? whats the differance then ? they eem pretty much exactly the same to me.
    A onesie is a bodysuit with snaps in the crotch. It's actually one of those things where the brand name (it's Gerber) has come to stand generally for the item, like "fridge"or "band-aid". In any event, almost your exact question was recently posed. Like the others who responded, I don't think it will make much difference. https://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-ba...d-society.html