Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried the cloth backed cushies?

Post Has anyone tried the cloth backed cushies?

I recently ordered a case of cloth backed cushies. I was wondering though, has anyone tried them last time they had them? I really like the prints on cushies, and they are my favorite ABDL diaper. Anyways I was wondering how they differ with today's baby diapers. Does the cloth backing make it feel like a soft pamper? Do the tapes hold? How much do they hold? Any info would be greatly appreciated! ^^

I am very excited for them. Cushies don't hold up very well if you wear the same one a bunch of times, but they are incredibly cute, and I've always liked cloth-backed a lot more. I'm so excited to get a cloth-backed abdl diaper. sadly, I haven't tried cloth-backed cushies before. I'm ordering them early next year c:

I've got sum plastic back cushies but never got to order the cloth ones but the Abu cushies and super dry kids are my favorite diapers hehe

I managed to get some cloth Cushies at a bargain price on eBay even though I am in the UK. After trying them, I was amazed by how soft, comfy and snug they are. The single tapes are also fantastic and really strong. But these diapers are not very thirsty and will only hold a few wettings.

That's really cool, I didn't know Cushies are available cloth backed!

Yeah they did them last year, but I recently got a job. So I can actually try them now ^^

I still have a few left (plan to order more) and they're so much like a modern baby diaper, imho. I especially like the velcro style tapes because you can refasten them easily over and over, just like a real baby diaper and unlike the plastic backed Cushies.

I think they are the most useful product I've encountered recently. Their tabs release very quick, and this is very handy for someone with urge incontinence who has access to a restroom. In a care-giving environment, the front panel makes for a very easy placement of the tabs without the need to guess. They have a cost of roughly $1.50 each, but they are well worth the price due to the extended wear capabilities. The tabs can be fastened and re-fastened repeatedly, while still maintaining their shape and durability. I have noticed very little, if any, padding shift or clumping on this product. It is a true 8 hour diaper, which will still allow sufficient freedom to use a restroom when possible. This may very well be the best incontinence product on the market. I only wish that ABUniverse could market a plain white version for clinical and general use. But, I will take the graphics anyway, because I have had such a good experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I think they are the most useful product I've encountered recently. Their tabs release very quick, and this is very handy for someone with urge incontinence who has access to a restroom. In a care-giving environment, the front panel makes for a very easy placement of the tabs without the need to guess. They have a cost of roughly $1.50 each, but they are well worth the price due to the extended wear capabilities. The tabs can be fastened and re-fastened repeatedly, while still maintaining their shape and durability. I have noticed very little, if any, padding shift or clumping on this product. It is a true 8 hour diaper, which will still allow sufficient freedom to use a restroom when possible. This may very well be the best incontinence product on the market. I only wish that ABUniverse could market a plain white version for clinical and general use. But, I will take the graphics anyway, because I have had such a good experience with them.
    This is awesome! I'm getting really excited about these. And when I get excited about something, I never shut up about it...that's why I have an account on here haha

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I managed to get some cloth Cushies at a bargain price on eBay even though I am in the UK. After trying them, I was amazed by how soft, comfy and snug they are. The single tapes are also fantastic and really strong. But these diapers are not very thirsty and will only hold a few wettings.
    Maybe only a few wettings as compared to Abena, but they hold far more than the Tranquility ATN's, and that's from my experience. On my last post, I forgot to mention that the non-woven Cushies have a GREAT deal of absorbency, compared to any adult incontinence "brief" offered from the major companies. The Chinese did their homework when they designed this product, and only one person/company took advantage of it. The intended result, was something for age play between a guy and his girlfriend/wife. Or, a neuro-typical who wants to satisfy his fetish.

But what actually turned out was... a product that just plain WORKS for someone who is likely to experience incontinence on an intermittent basis, and needs something that is actually reliable, and can hold up in a high-pressure situation. For me, this product does just that. Airplanes and stars aside, I fully intend to keep a stash on hand, for just in case I end up incapacitated and require a caregiver. Their application will be self explanatory to any nursing assistant for a situation when I am totally incapacitated. At the very least, fastening them for maximum leakage control will be easy. That, and the likelihood of bed sores will be decreased dramatically with this product.