Thread: My Little Pony...Favorites? ...and some extra fun?

Default My Little Pony...Favorites? ...and some extra fun?

Hey, recently i started watching MLP: FIM and i absolutely love the show. Rainbow Dash is my favorite and Applejack is a close second. But i do like all the ponies.
    I had this idea earlier, you know how each pony has a different persona, its more than likely your favorite pony has a persona that's most similar to your own or that your most attracted to. So i figured by listing your favorites in a specific order it could say alot about you. Almost like a personality test... sound like fun? Good! I'll go first.

My favorite is Rainbow Dash. I feel like my personality is a cross between her and Twilight Sparkle.

I think the cutest pony is either Applejack or Rainbow Dash.(I can't choose just one)

In decending order my fav's of the Mane Six are: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Pinky Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

Your Turn.

OK, I'll bite. Big Macintosh as my usually conversations involve small responses, I'm hard working, and I love to play with toys when no-one is looking. Unfortunately, since he's not a mane character, there isn't a whole lot of Big Mac merchandise. I just want one plushie...

Rainbow Dash is my favorite but I identify more with AppleJack. When it comes to secondary ponies that don't get much screen time, I'd really like to see more of Big Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Samthepup View Post
    OK, I'll bite. Big Macintosh as my usually conversations involve small responses, I'm hard working, and I love to play with toys when no-one is looking. Unfortunately, since he's not a mane character, there isn't a whole lot of Big Mac merchandise. I just want one plushie...
    Big Mac is pretty cool i guess I still haven't seen the whole show so i haven't had much exposure to him other than a few random appearances and applebuck season. I have seen a couple Big Mac T-shirts, and i think i saw a vinyl collectable for him, but that's about it.

KEEP 'EM COMIN!

My favorite character is Sweetie Belle

My personality is most like Fluttershy + Twilight Sparkle

I'm new at this I only watched up to the end of season 2 I think? It's a cute show. Definitely better than the original 80's one. Very positive and upbeat

I've been a brony since about 2011! My favorites change often. My favorite mane 6 right now is Fluttershy and my favorite background ponies are (can't choose just one): Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Doctor Whooves. Favorite secondary pony is Soarin'