Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish Lists!!! I dont really know what i want for xmas, do you?

Default Wish Lists!!! I dont really know what i want for xmas, do you?

Christmas list anyone, or any ideas? My BF asked me the other day to help him out and i ask with what and he say what do you want for xmas, i said ill have to make a list and get back to him on it in a couple days. so a couple days have past and all I have is a list of My Little Pony(specifically rainbow dash) boxers, shirts, key chains, wallets, but pretty much just a bunch of cute crap. Dont get me wrong I do like/want most of what I've picked but i cant hand him a list of pure MLP merchandise. The other thing about that is, I just started watching the show like 2 weeks ago, and so im still freshly hooked into it and it'll probably look bad if that's all i come up with. Its kinda hard though cause for the past week its all i ever think about. The only other thing I know i want that ive found is a new jvc receiver for my car, and the bad part about that is i can(and plan to) set the color scheme for the face to be rainbow(just like my favorite pony rainbow dash), but this isnt the only reason why i want it.

But seriously, without being overly expensive any suggestions, i just need some inspiration. I like electronics, cars, projects, music, clothes, etc. but im open to any suggestions. And if you know of any cool MLP merch that features rainbow dash or applejack thats cool too. Also post your Christmas wish lists, if u have any.

Hmm, what do I want for Christmas? I honestly don't really know.

A few things have been bouncing around in my head: The new "Pebble" watch, it can link to your phone via bluetooth and tell you when you have received a text message plus there are a ton of apps being made for it.

I've also considered just asking for money or gift cards, I mean, that's probably the easiest thing to ask for, and it doesn't put anybody through the extra stress of picking the perfect gift.

Of course, there are always the little things that I would like to get, a new wallet, some kind of electronics, I wouldn't mind a decent set of headphones...

I think I settled on what I would like for Christmas though. I think I am going to ask for some shirts, socks and a pair of sneakers to get me through my final semester in college, and I will also be asking my family to make a donation to a local charity so that another person can have a nice Christmas. It only seems fair that someone gets to enjoy it, I already have more than enough to make me happy, I want to make somebody else happy for the holidays.

-Ron

My wife and I are both horrible at Christmas time. She asks our kids for lists, telling what they and their children want, but we give them little information. There just isn't much we want or need. I guess it's the curse of getting older. Sure, there are things I want; a house on the beach, a Porsche, but for practical gifts, I'm unimaginative. Typically I'll ask for a few music CD's, and gift cards to buy E-books, and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My wife and I are both horrible at Christmas time. She asks our kids for lists, telling what they and their children want, but we give them little information. There just isn't much we want or need. I guess it's the curse of getting older. Sure, there are things I want; a house on the beach, a Porsche, but for practical gifts, I'm unimaginative. Typically I'll ask for a few music CD's, and gift cards to buy E-books, and that's about it.
    I think that may be the norm for a lot of people in my age range too. I guess as technology improves and electronics etc. become cheaper to produce, it puts a lot more of this technology in the everyday consumers' hands for very cheap. Not sure if that is a negative thing or not, but even at the age of 21 I feel like there isn't really much more I could use. The only things are a house, a car and some more guitars... none of those are really feasible gifts for Christmas, and I wouldn't feel right by even considering asking for those things.

I'm a little bit surprised no one has said this but... I actually would like some premium diapers for Christmas. Like those Fabine ones I have been wanting to try... You got that Santa?

My Mom asked me for a wish list yesterday and all I could think was gift cards. I really HATE gift cards, I refuse to buy them for people no matter what, but I just couldn't think of anything. Well, nothing I would ask my Mom to buy me at least...

I agree, gift cards are very impersonal to give someone, it means more to get them something with some meaning to it, if possible, but I guess there are times when that won't work either. I don't buy anymore, siblings are all grown up and have almost everything I could ever want to buy them, and the grand kids and nephew's & neice's have more then all they need. We do the family dinner, that is what counts to us the most. I buy something for myself that I need or want, this year it was a new steam cleaner, ohh how spoiled I am! Oh, and a new car!

I already got all my presents for xmas. bought a "yard of ale" glass, a leopard print AIO diaper (which should be here this week!), and my new Marci Badge! the actual badge is in the mail and should be here before xmas.

A pair of socks, a tie clip, and a new carafe for my French press. Two of those things I'm buying for myself; the carafe is the only thing I actually asked for. I'll probably get a calender and some chocolate from my parents and something odd from my future in-laws. It's pretty low-key, but gifts actually give me anxiety, so I prefer it this way. Overall I don't really care much for Christmas as a secular holiday. All that really matters to me is going to Lessons & Carols and the Christmas service, neither of which I'm able to go to this year. Since my parents don't go to church and leave town to visit them over the holidays, I always end up missing like half of Advent. Ho-hum, maybe next year.