Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not wetting?

Default Not wetting?

I'm primarily a DL and I love wearing my diapers but I rarely use them. I usually just wear them for a short time and them I'm done with them. No wetting or messing at all. I've tried both but neither were really my cup of tea. Is anyone else the same way?

kayley

I had a boyfriend who did it that way. Do what feels good to you! =^.^=

I like to mess and wet them, but sometimes its a hassle to take dirty diapers out so I'll just wear it without using it for a while before. otherwise an unused diaper is a wasted diaper.
    The exception would be a cloth diaper of some sort.

I mainly just wear them, theyre comfy and soothing. Though when im in a wild mood, ill wet on ocassion.

I'll wet on occasion, but I find discreet disposal to be a bit difficult. Plus if I keep them dry then I can wear the same diaper to bed for a few nights.

If my girlfriend isn't around and I've worn one for several nights (and it's starting to kinda get old or the tapes stop being sticky) I'll wet once or twice. I've actually been known to do so for sexual arousal or just plain laziness.
    although I have been getting this weird phenomenon lately: when I look at my diapered self in a mirror, the urge to wet is almost unbearable. I just barely resist peeing whenever I see myself in a bambino or sdk

It's really whatever range of use floats your boat. As a kid, wetting was not part of my urge. I tried it a time or two but it didn't appeal to me. It took until I was an adult with privacy and good diapers that I tried it more regularly and got to prefer it to just wearing.

I am a DL and mainly wear for the enjoyment. I probably wet about 1 in 5 diapers i wear.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    I'm primarily a DL and I love wearing my diapers but I rarely use them. I usually just wear them for a short time and them I'm done with them. No wetting or messing at all. I've tried both but neither were really my cup of tea. Is anyone else the same way?
    I'd love to have that option...

Was out today with a friend...needed a change...but, didn't bring any with...original plan was a couple hours, ended up like 8 hours...

But, the l4 held...no rash that I know of...

I almost always put on a diaper with the intention of wetting it, but i like to hold it until i have a big pee. so its not like i put it on, go, and get rid of it. I have worn to work all day and not used it once until after i got home. Also i have worn to bed, slept all night, not felt like using it in the morning(or just cleaning up after), took it off, put it on the next night, repeat, and then a few days later finally used it.