Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Default Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Well since New Zealand is Frist to Enjoy Christmas, I wish you all a Happy Christmas and I really do hope Santa has been good to you!!!

Best Wishes..
    Kiwi Sin

Thanks Kiwi =)

I give my best wishes to everyone too. Hope everything is going well for all =)

I really thought Australia was first, oh well, I guess you really learn something new everyday. Merry Christmas everyone =)

LOL I thought Aussieland would be first, as well!

(And if you don't celebrate, Happy Holidays!)

Haha, nope! I think New Zealand in GMT+12, whereas the Eastern side of Australia is only GMT+10, or GMT+11 in Daylight Savings (which some states are in now).

However, there is a place that is GMT+13! So technically NZ isn't the first at all.

yes, stewart Island off the east cost of NZ is +13gmt and I cant remember the other one.

Maybe I should of Said, Since I (personally me) will be first to see in the xmas in my country I wish.....

Actually, the first people to see Christmas are those in the Republic of Kiribati, part of the Line Islands which are GMT+14.

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Yes, Merry Christmas to you all!!

Merry Catsmas to everyone. May santypaws bring you lots yarn and jingleybells ^-^