Thread: Hello Everybody!

Default Hello Everybody!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well today!

I've been a bedwetter for more than a decade (since I was about 11), and more recently I've started to accept it as a part of my own rather childish nature.

I don't really think of myself as an AB, but more as an Adult Kid (generally around 8 or so). I like cartoons and some more-childish video games, and when I'm feeling particularly little sometimes I'll wear some cloth training pants during the day too.

Other than that, I'm a student at the local university. I'm studying computer science and political science. When I'm not at school I work afternoons and evenings doing data entry for a government program.

On weekends I'm involved in a Pathfinder game with some of my friends. In my rare bit of free time I enjoy fantasy books and video games.

Hello ryizan and welcome to the group.

This was a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Hey ryizan ^.^
    Welcome to Adisc. Great intro, I'm sure you'll have fun here and find plenty support.

Hi ryizan

I'm more of an Adult Kid, too. My inner LG is about 6 / 7

Hi ayizan! Welcome to ADISC! I am a DL from Hong Kong. Into diaper 24/7. Using TENA or ABENA!

Wow! Another user with strange Japanese characters in their avatar! *High-5!*

Welcome to ADISC!

Heh! It is actually supposed to be a chibi of what I wish I looked like. I made it with a program on deviantart.