Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you're going to get what you want for Christmas?

Default Do you think you're going to get what you want for Christmas?

All I want for Christmas is a 360,

a 360,

Yah a 360.

And if I do not get a fucking 360, then i won't have a merry christmas

I don't think i'm getting it. I've been asking for it for the past THREE years, and my parents have let me down successfully each year.

I know Christmas is supposed to be about Family and all that bullshit, but I can't take this shit anymore.

If I don't get it, I'm just going to be depressed and pissy the whole time.

What do you guys got your hopes up for? Do you think you're going to get what you want?

I'm not as materialistic to say that if I don't get "x" then I won't have a Merry Christmas.

As cliche as this is, it's totally true: Christmas is about family, friends and spending time together, NOT freakin' presents.

But yes, I've gotten everything I wanted and some. The only thing I asked for I didn't get was a tablet for my computer (I think) but I can most definitely live without it!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I'm not as materialistic to say that if I don't get "x" then I won't have a Merry Christmas.

As cliche as this is, it's totally true: Christmas is about family, friends and spending time together, NOT freakin' presents.

But yes, I've gotten everything I wanted and some. The only thing I asked for I didn't get was a tablet for my computer (I think) but I can most definitely live without it!
    Good post. To me, Christmas is about Jesus and Jesus only. So, whatever I get or not, I will have a merry Christmas! (But that doesn't mean I don't want the new Thrashers third jersey. That would be sweet! )

dprdinky

Question is "Whose birthday is it anyway?" ................

Just what I thought, It's Jesus' birthday. Find a way to help someone else to have a good and wonderful day. In turn you'll feel the joy of the season in your heart in seeing how others are happy and joyous.

I didn't want anything for Christmas this year since I got to many materialistic items to know what to do with. Sure I might of asked for diapers and will get them as soon as they get here, but if I had the money to buy them myself I would have. It's not like I should be expecting my dad to pay for them anymore, which is just embarrassing to think about anyways. <_>

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    All I want for Christmas is a 360,

a 360,

Yah a 360.

And if I do not get a fucking 360, then i won't have a merry christmas

I don't think i'm getting it. I've been asking for it for the past THREE years, and my parents have let me down successfully each year.

I know Christmas is supposed to be about Family and all that bullshit, but I can't take this shit anymore.

If I don't get it, I'm just going to be depressed and pissy the whole time.

What do you guys got your hopes up for? Do you think you're going to get what you want?

Ummm, buy one? Dude, you're 22

I didn't really ask for much besides a couple small things. I used to like getting money on Christmas and then going out on Boxing Day* with my family and spend it.

Now I just enjoy it because I see all my extended family and get to celebrate and such

*Boxing Day (for those you don't know) is Dec.26th ...big sales that day, similar to Black Friday in the U.S.

Okay, but i've been waiting for one for 3 years...If i was 19, would you have said the same thing?

Do you know how poor college students are?