Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to say hi and make some friends

Default Wanted to say hi and make some friends

Hi all. How is everyone. Not used this site in a while so just thought I drop a message. I'm a furry and also a diaper lover. Although not many of my friends or fur friends know. Is there many of you from the uk? Just drop a message it be great to chat with you all

Hello, Hello! You're in the right place! There are lots of furs here. So... what do you do for fun? How'd you get in to fur? How'd you get into diapers (for a second time)?

This thread might get moved over to greets & intros, so don't be surprised.

Welcome aboard!

yes welcome please tell us more.

me im w0lfpack91 AKA David but who cares abot first names lol.

so what are you into. what makes you tick? lol

Hi both of you thanks for messaging back I love to read and write, currently reading attack on titan while waiting for train to work lol. Also I like to swim (just like most dogs hehe). I have been into diapers for aslong as I can remember and for being a fur I had always liked anthro art and then a frien I lost touch with got me into the fandom and haven't looked back I'm a German shep just to let you know. What about you both? How you become a fur and get back into diapers

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonakira View Post
    Hi both of you thanks for messaging back I love to read and write, currently reading attack on titan while waiting for train to work lol. Also I like to swim (just like most dogs hehe). I have been into diapers for aslong as I can remember and for being a fur I had always liked anthro art and then a frien I lost touch with got me into the fandom and haven't looked back I'm a German shep just to let you know. What about you both? How you become a fur and get back into diapers
    Welcome pup been in pampers sence 6 fandom 2005 suiter i,m following toddlergirl on Fa
    She has a lot following her from the UK .
    Well time for me to crinkle on .

I ALSO LOVE TO SWIM!!!!!!!!!!! and cool another canine pup to play with. im a wolf cub, timber wolf love theri color and markings (currently in process of having a commision done by todlergirl) so soon ill have a picture lol i been a fur for a little while (not long though but hey we have to start somewhere)lol it wouldnt be acurate to say i got into diapers as much as i never left in the first place. i had acidents all day every day untill 13 some accident but most on purpose. i never stoped wearing pullups and then i hit puberty in pullups and the attraction set in from there havent looked back since

Cool. I not got any pup versions of my fursona done as not many know I'm a diaper fur. The meet I go to they are looked down on so haven't told many. I also forgot to say I love gaming

I also forgot to say I love gaming
    PC ,PS3, Or 360? i have all three if you want to hit me up psn is w0lfpack199 and the other two are my username here

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    PC ,PS3, Or 360? i have all three if you want to hit me up psn is w0lfpack199 and the other two are my username here
    I have a ps3 and a xbox 360 but spend most my time on xbox. I may be getting a laptop after Christmas also. What do you like playing?

I have a ps3 and a xbox 360 but spend most my time on xbox. I may be getting a laptop after Christmas also. What do you like playing?
    PS3 i play MW3, and will get warfare 2 to play with another member here.

360 you name it i may have it, um ghosts, warfare 2, Blackops 1&2, Forza 4 & Horizon, all 4 Gears of war from 1 to judgment. Saints Row 2 is a fun one id like to multiplayer with. GTA 4 & 5 (5 currently out on loan to friend)

PC i have Battlefield 3 & 4, Assassins Creed 3 & 4, GTA 4, and star wars the old republic.