Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel cubby

Question What makes you feel cubby

What are some triggers that make you feel most at your cub self. I know that smell is a real trigger for me. The smell of baby powder to be exact. I know alot of people are different, and a lot of people feel differently about this. So what makes "you" feel cubby ^^

the smell of baby powder, pampers scented wipes, the smell of diapers in general, wearing my footie pajamas and my tail, along with my collar and paci.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    the smell of baby powder, pampers scented wipes, the smell of diapers in general, wearing my footie pajamas and my tail, along with my collar and paci.
    Hehe footie pajamas make me feel cubby too. ^^ recently just got some Star Wars ones

Mine are zebra print:P The fleece liner on my leather spiked collar is zebra print too.

Muse

There are many things that trigger "cubby" feelings for me. The smell of baby powder or baby wipes, footies, onesies, binkies, etc.

the smell of newly opened Goodnites, and the feel of wet diapers. the first i get to experiance a coupple times a week but the latter don't happen often as i want because i don't want the kids to know.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    the smell of newly opened Goodnites
    Yes, yes, this! This, and snuggling with my husky plush, Zeke.

Hahaha I actually thought it read "What makes you feel chubby". My mind just filled in an extra letter, and here I am. XD Well as for the real question. Nothing makes me feel cubby besides snuggling with my mom, and dad. Yes it is awesome I still do it. Me, and my parents love each other even after all the hardship. We do not cuddle like i'm a little kid though. That would be odd, but we do hug allot, and snuggle just a little.

I feel most cubby when i'm padded, and in a sleeper/romper/onesie. The smell of power and the sound of diapers as well. but what gets me most is when i'm called little or a not cubby friend makes a some sort of joke or reference to my little side ^_^

kayley

Eating Froot Loops out of my cat bowl. =^.^=