Thread: Playing with dolls

Default Playing with dolls

I'm not a sissy baby but love to play with my dolls when roll playing as a toddler! dressing, feeding and playing, pushing in buggy out in the garden and having a picnic Is there any other AB boys that like playing with dolls? This is how I picked my user name as I like Baby Born doll the best

I have a itch to play with cute dolls, but I cant at the moment =(

Lots of baby boys and toddlers like to play with dolls and prams and brooms and feather dusters and pretend vacuum cleaners... It's perfectly natural that they want to mimic the things they see mum doing regularly as it all represents the love, caring, nurturing and affection that they have received and want to share.

I love to play with my stuffed animals, there really isn't much of a difference there. I'm not a sissy either. I have to agree with Treacle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle View Post
    Lots of baby boys and toddlers like to play with dolls and prams and brooms and feather dusters and pretend vacuum cleaners... It's perfectly natural that they want to mimic the things they see mum doing regularly as it all represents the love, caring, nurturing and affection that they have received and want to share.
    Yes a agree I remember a few years ago I had a good AB daddy and he always said why is my baby boy playing with a doll lol but always love playing with dolls as a child and as a AB sit for hours playing with my baby born, plus all other toys and love to colour in colouring books as I'm on the play mat

- - - Updated - - -

I have got a house full of soft toys as I love collecting them more teddy bears than anything else, that I like putting in my bed and having a teddy bears picnic or a tea party

I have three dolls I love to sleep & play with,,, um different kinda dolls and different kinda play. Still a doll is just a doll and they can help fulfill many voids in a lonely life.

I play with my own baby dolly friend, "Precious" every day @ naptime and bedtime.

Well,

I've never had any dolls...even as a kid...

I've got my fluffy puppy that's about it...but sleep with him every day!