Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girls Goodnites Xl

Default Girls Goodnites Xl

So after not being able to fit in pampers size 6, I decided to try out the biggest size goodnites for girls and they fit pretty good, the only problem is that they're a bit tight on my privates

That is the problem with an adult getting a diaper meant for older children/younger teens. They do fit rather snugly. I myself like to wear them from time to time, but i can't wear them long since I'm a rather large person and they either tear, or are just too tight around my waist/legs.

the boys l/xl goodnites have a bit more room in them.

It's been a long time since I've worn the boys gns. Tho for me the girls ones do absorb better

they do absorb better, but they aren't as roomy. its kind of a trade off.....

I'm really liking the girls one but I should give the boys ones a try too, I just wanted the girls ones cause they're cuter and no one would have thought they were for me lol

That's why I get them... Tho at my size they probably wouldn't think that anyway

Who would've thought that girls Goodnites weren't made to contain male privates? :P

Im little larger my self and I just recently tried a goodnite on after not being able to fit in them for a long time and they fit! I always remember them being a little snug (I usually wore the girls gn which is probably why) but I cant wait to go out and buy some now!

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Who would've thought that girls Goodnites weren't made to contain male privates? :P
    Um, fair enough, but they are comfortable for me unless I get aroused whilst wearing them. For me, it's worth it for the better absorption (Why would this even happen??) and the much better prints... these are basically all I wear.

OOC, are either gender of underjams better about this... end-user-specific spatial design difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    Im little larger my self and I just recently tried a goodnite on after not being able to fit in them for a long time and they fit! I always remember them being a little snug (I usually wore the girls gn which is probably why) but I cant wait to go out and buy some now!
    Yay, good for you! Welcome back to the pull ups club.