Thread: How Paranoid Are You?

Default How Paranoid Are You?

whenever i wear diapers i feel paranoid as hell.

everytime a car goes by, the floor creaks, or any other little sound that could be misconstrued as another person occurs, i get an adrenaline rush that compels me to immediatly stop what i'm doing, and investigate.

it's gotten to the point that i'm unsure if i'd enjoy this side of me as much without the constant excitement.

when i eventually move out on my own, i'll be facing this potential dilemma.
    so, out of curiosity, what is your experience regarding this transition?

I don't feel paranoid at all personally. I have experienced paranoia in a non-DL situation before and it is not nice at all. Have you had a history of being caught with diapers before, or some other event of a similar context? I am not a shrink, but this could be something a lot deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I don't feel paranoid at all personally. I have experienced paranoia in a non-DL situation before and it is not nice at all. Have you had a history of being caught with diapers before, or some other event of a similar context? I am not a shrink, but this could be something a lot deeper.
    nope, never been caught. (as far as i know.)

granted, i only feel that paranoid if i'm more out in the open, like the living room. while i'm in my room its less likely that someone would catch me off guard, so i don't feel as on edge.

i can switch from both sides of this metaphorical fence, but i've never gone extented periods of time without being on the paranoid side; and i don't know how deep rooted this is.

i think it would probably go away with a wider confort zone, and when i get my own place i expect that's going to happen.

it's just that i've gotten used to this side of me giving me a rush from doing something risky, and i'm curious as to how this plays out after it no longer feels risky.

I think this is normal at first. As you become use to wearing it fades away and the true enjoyment overides any other feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by stilldoes View Post
    I think this is normal at first. As you become use to wearing it fades away and the true enjoyment overides any other feelings.
    I felt very paranoid when I first started using diapers, well, I still feel this but not as before.

I'm quite paranoid too when I'm wearing.
    Lots of close call's
    The biggest shock moment was when my rooms folding door slams shut out of no where while I was doing things. At first I thought one of my parents was there, I Investigated and concluded air pressure closed it as I recreated the slamming shortly after.

I think everyone is nervous when they start wearing in public. It takes a long time for those feelings to go away, but eventually they do. I've been wearing in public for so long now, I don't even think twice anymore about anyone noticing, nor do I care.

I've never worn in public. It's always been at home... and I get incredibly paranoid!!! (it's worth noting that I have anxiety/panic attacks, so I'm not exactly a balanced voice in our conversation :P )

I really don't have many paranoid episodes anymore. I DO, however, freak-out when wearing and using when the telephone rings! I always feel compelled to answer, so I do.

And,.......If it's a family-member, ohhhh, man!

--bashful