Thread: Gender transition and interest in diapers

Question Gender transition and interest in diapers

I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to this...

I know I haven't exactly been active on these forums lately. I feel like I've lost my interest in diapers after I started HRT for transitioning from male to female. I was wondering if this is a common thing to happen or if it is just something temporary and I'll get back into them after some time. I honestly haven't bought any diapers since the beginning of this year (although I've kicked around the idea just to see if they do anything for me any more).

It's common. Your body is going through alot of changes and has put sexuality on the backburner.

My interest in diapers changed, but returned none the less.

CrinklySiren

I'm starting transition next week so I'll be sure to let you know if my interests in abdl items and behaviors changes. Though I have heard from someone else that before transitioning they didn't have the slightest interest in diapers, but after SRS they felt an overwhelming urge to be diapered and babied. Quite peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I'm starting transition next week so I'll be sure to let you know if my interests in abdl items and behaviors changes. Though I have heard from someone else that before transitioning they didn't have the slightest interest in diapers, but after SRS they felt an overwhelming urge to be diapered and babied. Quite peculiar.
    Well,

I wonder if it has to do with physical issues...

Trying to be pg and tactful...so no offense to anyone...

But, having estrogen in decent supply, and you body is then acting like a female in many physical ways...

But, unable to physically have kids...I know quite a few women(born) that after a hysterectomy have had similar feelings...

I'm just wondering if it's the brains way of dealing with the "abnormality" of not producing eggs and having a true cycle...

There is more and more studies showing that cellular memory does exist in many organs, I feel it does in every cell of your body...

So, my hypothesis is, with the estrogen, and other physical changes, maybe to body/brain reacts to this...

I've noticed two very close friends have this happen...not necessarily diapers, but wanting to be held and pampered(not the diapers) after the operation...even did a very similar thing to my own mother way back...she really changed...

And it's not just with women, med too if they loose thier man bits change as well...

Just a theory, and FYI, I have nothing at stake, it's just my obversations...

P.s. if I offend anyone that's not the intent...I've never met a better bunch on line than this place...by far!

Dear ponyprincessboy
    Being new here and learning to communicate with other like minded people about my own personal feelings. The fact that i am 53 years old and have lost interest in my transgender and diaper feelings over the years. Having outside concerns with life i have unconsciously set a side my deep inner feelings and left that side of my life alone for periods of time. The one thing i can say for sure, my inner feelings arise and start to motivate my life again and again. Now i just do as i please not looking for acceptance or understand from any one. Only have one life to live might as well enjoy it.
    Sincerely mypet