Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XMas

Default XMas

I whas wondering as xmas father was so busy did he also use a diaper mmmmmmmmm - saw one today in the shopping mall and just wondered......

CrinklySiren

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    huh?
    I believe they may be asking if santa's at the mall wear diapers.

My answer is "NO" they don't need too, why would they? They get bathroom breaks.

I don't know why but Santa + diapers is an image I don't want in my head :P .

Now the M & M's, they wear diapers under that crisp, candy shell. Makes you think twice before you eat one, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Now the M & M's, they wear diapers under that crisp, candy shell. Makes you think twice before you eat one, doesn't it.
    does that count as dietary-fiber for us older folks.....

I am never going to be able to eat M&M's again. Not that I do anyway, I prefer Reeses Pieces or if I am feeling fruity, Skittles!

Well, most mall Santas are old guys, and age does challenge one's continence. It may not be in the job description, but I'd imagine there are some diapered mall Santas out there.

As for the real Santa, I expect that the overeating of cookies and milk combined with the physical contortions required to squeeze down chimneys leave Santa with a raging, unrelenting bout of diarrhea from about stop #100 until he's back at the North Pole. He probably sneaks from the fireplace to the bathroom every 10-20 stops. That many diaper changes would be impractical, though a pull-up to protect the seat of his Santa pants from the odd shart seems a reasonable precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    That would mean the delicious brown filling on the inside...

Oh wait.

*barf*

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    As for the real Santa, I expect that the overeating of cookies and milk combined with the physical contortions required to squeeze down chimneys leave Santa with a raging, unrelenting bout of diarrhea from about stop #100 until he's back at the North Pole. He probably sneaks from the fireplace to the bathroom every 10-20 stops. That many diaper changes would be impractical, though a pull-up to protect the seat of his Santa pants from the odd shart seems a reasonable precaution.
    If Santa's magic bag can take all the toys and presents and fill up way past what would normally be a huge and overflowing bag then.........

Well... I will let you finish the thought that was in my head.