Thread: Last night and why i'm more of an AB than i thought...

Exclamation Last night and why i'm more of an AB than i thought...

What an interesting night. In an effort to keep this PG-13, the word "canoodling" will be used extensively.

The girlfriend (not abdl) and I hadn't canoodled in a long time. We thought that she may be ace or grey-ace or something like that (although the possibility of grey-ace does still exist). I personally am addicted to canoodling, however. this was placing strain on our relationship and I was quite miserable and withdrawn, facing unfortunate side effects of a canoodle-free lifestyle.

Last night, my girlfriend and I were cuddling each other to sleep. I was in a bambino teddy (i considered myself to be simply a DL) and she was holding me against her chest maternally. I felt a burning desire to call her mommy. I did before profusely apologizing. She said it was okay. So I did again. She said it was hot.

Long story short, every fantasy i'd ever had came true. We ended up canoodling with me in a diaper calling her mommy. Yup. I'm still trying to process this, but it was probably the best night of my life.

it sounds like your girl friend is vey accepting.

it is pretty neat that this happened. I just had to tell this story to someone. I guess i'm just excited I found something we both like so much. Also, I never thought I would do something like calling a romantic partner "mommy." It makes me feel kind of gross, but at the same time, I love it. Sorting through emotions is part of the human experience, it seems.

That's awesome to hear

But I gotta ask, how does one canoodle with a diaper on?

I thought "canoodling" was cuddling with added frisson.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    That's awesome to hear

But I gotta ask, how does one canoodle with a diaper on?
    I asked my girlfriend how to answer this question. She told me to say "humpin hands"