Thread: First time wearing in public!

Default First time wearing in public!

Last night I wore a diaper outside my house for the first time ever! Nothing special, just a Depends I bought until I order some new Bambinos or cushies, but nonetheless it was great! I really wish I could go 24/7 at least for a few days here and there though. Walking around and being around people being secretly padded was so freeing! I didn't have the courage to wet while I was out mainly because I was just wearing depends, but I just woke up and I'm at home now, and I just felt the warm rush of wetting while writing this!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

-GM89

Hi there
    I was quite nervous at wearing a disposable in public for the first time last year and I still am a bit. Once I cross the psychological threshold I find it quite liberating though. At the moment this is all very new and I arrive home with a great sense of achievement.

Ive only worn in public a few times, the most recent was I wore a Molicare Super Plus and plastic pants to the music club i volunteer at. Luckily its noisy, dark and i had a shirt tucked in. I'd like to wear more but have to buy some since companies wont offer samples anymore.

I have worn in public several times! The best place to wear so far was to the movies, so convenient! Wore one to a hockey game not long ago! As long as you know the diapers limmit and dont advertise that you are wearing you should be ok. Bad example is when I wore a soaking wet Cushie with several pads inside to pick up my pizza.. I thought I could use the drive thru in my defense but NO, had to go inside.

I never had the courage to use the Depends outdoors. They just don't hold enough. The first diaper I wore outdoors was a Bambino. It was bulky, but I definitely felt safe enough to wet into it. It was one of the most exciting feelings I have had! No one realizes that you are doing it, as long as you don't just stop suddenly

Cool. Its really no big deal once you've done it. I do it all the time and never have had someone notice.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHappyHop View Post
    I never had the courage to use the Depends outdoors. They just don't hold enough. The first diaper I wore outdoors was a Bambino. It was bulky, but I definitely felt safe enough to wet into it. It was one of the most exciting feelings I have had! No one realizes that you are doing it, as long as you don't just stop suddenly
    This is what I constantly have to think about not doing and when I did so I had an awkward feeling about being seen.

I have gone outside wearing diapers in public, but I haven't had the courage yet to go in them.

Going out diapered in public is pretty awesome if you ask me and not hard at all, but wetting them is something I fear but still due cause I tend to leak quite a bit.