Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does ____ make me look like an AB?

Default Does ____ make me look like an AB?

Okay so my roommate has caught on to me. I think he almost knows that I'm an AB.

Do you think that having Rainbow Dash footed pajamas, a plushie, and a blankie a dead give away that I'm an AB?

As far as I know he's never seen my diapers or paci's. I just hope he never tells anyone. He could make my life a living hell where I'm living.

Well,

You may be surprised at the lack of putting two and two together and getting any rational answer at all...

Seriously, unless you sitting there in nothing but a colorful diaper, baby bonnet, and a bottle...most people won't jump to that conclusion unless they themselves are into it...

Even if you told them...what reason is there to tell...really I'm sure they have skeletons in thier closet as well...

No one after a certain age rally wants to make things difficult when sharing space...

Your 25, if you were 16 it may be different, but after high school the drive to out people really goes away...and instead looking at your new life after college, serious relationships, and such...

Just chill, I doubt they care, even if they do know which I doubt...

Because of the number of non-AB male fans of MLP, I really doubt that a blankie and a plushy is enough for him to think you are an AB. He probably would just think that it is a sub behavior of your side that likes MLP.

I think footie pajamas are getting more popular for adults more than ever. So, your roommate may just assume that you are going along with it, especially if you are a "brony." Also the plushie could just be your childhood toy that you like have with you.

Personally, I have my footie pjs and my Build a Bear puppy and my roommate doesn't think anything about it. My roommate last year had a dinosaur blanky. I thought it was really cute, but I don't think he was an AB.

I think just as long as you're not wearing diaper and a onesie and sucking on a paci in front of your roommate, then you are fine.

CrinklySiren

Most people don't even know the terms AB or DL even exist, psychologists included. A lot of the things that we do in regards to being AB are also things that are commonly practiced by more and more adults. Most of my friends both male and female, non-abdl, have plushies that they cherish from childhood or because they're from a certain kids movie they particularly liked. Same goes for footed pjs, ESPECIALLY if its MLP based... MLP has become a huge thing among the entire age spectrum, and footed sleepers are popular this time of year because of the winter, for both men and women of all ages.

Most of the time, the only "dead give aways" are the diapers, but even that sometimes isnt enough because they will probably resort to the medical conclusion before they resort to the pleasurable conclusion. Even a paci can be seen in a much darker light than its actual innocent one (i.e. drug related).

I have an entire room in my apartment that has a big corner of plushies, sitting on a fleece baby blanket, sold for babies specifically. And I have worn and have laying around a bunch of footed sleepers, and many friends who don't know always come over and see it and don't make a comment because these arent things that stand out. If anything, your roommate might think you're sensitive or some other more immediate reason before thinking "i think he's an adult baby".

I wouldn't worry too much about it, and I also wouldn't go to extremes to hide or freak out if you ever get caught watching tv or doing something in your footed pjs, footed pjs are loved by all.

Well he has mentioned AB's and diapers to me and he even told me he thinks I am an AB. I really have no idea how he caught on to me. It makes me wonder if he looked through my room, saw me Skyping with my AB friend, or somehow there's information out there that's been exposed.

I don't know him well enough nor do I trust him yet to be able to just tell him.

If he even knows about AB/DLs, which he probably doesn't, he still won't make the connection. He probably just thinks you're a brony.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    Well he has mentioned AB's and diapers to me and he even told me he thinks I am an AB. I really have no idea how he caught on to me. It makes me wonder if he looked through my room, saw me Skyping with my AB friend, or somehow there's information out there that's been exposed.

I don't know him well enough nor do I trust him yet to be able to just tell him.
    If he says he thinks you're an AB, I don't think there's that much to discuss in terms of if X makes you look like an AB. Whether or not you want to admit it or talk to him about it is another matter but it sounds like the cat is pretty out of the bag.

I agree with Trevor. If he brings it up, just tell him you like MLP things. There's a lot of people who do, especially computer programers and techies. I wouldn't confess at this point, especially if you think he might make your life miserable. There are always excuses to fall back upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If he says he thinks you're an AB, I don't think there's that much to discuss in terms of if X makes you look like an AB. Whether or not you want to admit it or talk to him about it is another matter but it sounds like the cat is pretty out of the bag.
    Since he already thought thinks that I'm an AB I just went ahead and told him. I sure hope that it wasn't a mistake. :-/