Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I am sort of new to the Forum. I live in Southern Californian and i have been a DL for about 12 Years and i am currently wear 24/7. it started with a pack of Kirkland diapers and iv been wearing ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by subsy View Post
    I am sort of new to the Forum. I live in Southern Californian and i have been a DL for about 12 Years and i am currently wear 24/7. it started with a pack of Kirkland diapers and iv been wearing ever since.
    Welcome to the community? I'm a DL, too. I like reading and movies. What are some of your non-DL interests?

Hello there!
    It is always great to see people make introductions.
    Live in southern California? I've never been there but heard the weather is nice...

Do anything for fun, hobbies?

My two major hobbies are computer programing and flying model helicopters. but most recently work lots of work. lol

Nice to meet you! I am a DL from Hong Kong and I also wear diaper for 24/7!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to post in.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi I also wear 24/7 and live on the East Coast.
    Last edited by stilldoes; 04-Dec-2013 at 22:16.

Quote Originally Posted by subsy View Post
    My two major hobbies are computer programing and flying model helicopters. but most recently work lots of work. lol
    Computer programming is something I started getting into when I was in high school but other classes and studies took over , is there a certain language you use?

Fly model helicopters sounds really cool! Some seem a bit dangerous though, cool nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Computer programming is something I started getting into when I was in high school but other classes and studies took over , is there a certain language you use?

Fly model helicopters sounds really cool! Some seem a bit dangerous though, cool nonetheless.
    My preferred language is c# but i can program in C++, C, VB, java, python and many more. its like learning a European language once you learn one you can speak 80% of any European language because they are so similar.