Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when will it stop snowing???

Default when will it stop snowing???

the snow has been coming down like crazy down here in Washington, we have had prolly like 3 feet so far but it has been a hassle getting around in it

Give me some, I'd love to have some snow. We only get slurry and not even that right now. It's 7C here right now.

I wish it were snowing instead of raining here in Michigan.

I wish it were raining instead of snowing here in NORTHERN FREAKIN ONTARIO. I shovelked the driveway, went to work for 5 hours, and then had to shovel the driveway again. We have so much snow the city is unequiped to handle it. They may have to cart it all off somewhere because it's taking up too much room.

Hey it's stop snowing just south of you in Oregon just plain rain, helping to clear the streets of ice and starting to melt it too. Only chance of additional snow above 500 ft.

It's been too much for us in the Pacific Northwest for 2 weeks. Let's just hope we don't have any floods now.

The problem is, particularly in the Pacific Northwest, no one expects it to snow as much as it has the past couple of weeks, let alone at all. Therefore cities and most state roads get lost in the shuffle of getting clear roads. They can anticipate it at higher elevations but not down below 500 ft. It becomes just unbearable to get around, plus very few people know how to drive in snow. So everyone is told not to drive, even with only 1 to 2 inches. There's places that normally don't get snow at all with now over 18 inches of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Funny how Americans whine when it's even worse in Canada. :c
    Funny how Canadians in Southern Ontario whine when it's even worse in Alaska. :c

WHEN WILL IT START SNOWING NON STOP HERE??? I mean come on man, were supposed to have a whole sh--ton of snow this year, and instead it goes straight to you guys. Come on man, you gotta admit there is fun to be had in the snow.