Thread: Hey everybody

Default Hey everybody

Here goes nothing~

I've never really reached out to anybody about my interests about diapers or really ABDL in general. It's been something that has appealed to me for a long time now and I was always fine with it just being kind of a fantasy sort of thing.

The issue isn't really that serious or anything but, well, I'll explain. I've been dating this pretty awesome guy for a year now and we were talking about sexual fantasies and he sort of strong armed me into admitting my fantasy about diapers. I got super embarrassed but he was all supportive of it and has always said we should try it. (I told you he's an awesome guy.) Well, I always get all flustered when he mentions it because its just something I've never actually tried. I haven't worn a diaper since I was a baby, I've never age-played or really even role-played before...For some reason I'm really awkward. He hopes that maybe if we tried it I'd feel more comfortable with it.

Well he just decided to surprise me by telling me he bought some diapers and that they're in his car for when we want them.

Now that this fantasy is literally about to happen any day now...I don't know what I would do? If that makes sense. I'm not into like the messy side or anything I don't think. Like I said, I'm just super awkward.

SO anyways
    I finally decided to join a site and get to know some other members and just about this very foggy fantasy that I've always been too scared to actually embrace. I'm a college student and we share a room together this year. Like I've said multiple times, I pretty darn awkward, but I know that once I get comfortable, I'll be really calm, chill, and just basically a fun person to chat with. I really look forward to getting to know everybody and maybe even someday helping out newbies like me

oh yeah, also...sorry if I have a super lame username. I really couldn't think of anything better!

Hi there and welcome to the community.

My view on life is to not do anything you are not comfortable with. If you are not ready, then wait until you are. But if you are, then just have fun with it.

You can also get some diapers to try out while you are alone, before playing with your SO. At least it will give you a feeling for what you like and dislike and also gives you a chance to practice.

Don't feel you have to give out information that you are uncomfortable providing but just curious what you are majoring in in college? I have a BSEET and am a software engineer at a large high tech firm.

Anyway, again welcome and hope to see you around the site.

HI and welcome. Being on this site and reading the many threads will give you some better insight as to what makes us tick. That said, there are some guys who like seeing girls in diapers, for what ever reason. Your boyfriend may be one of these people. If you decide to wear, you certainly don't have to use them for their intended purpose. Take it one step at a time. If you've fantasized about wearing diapers, you may find you enjoy this. I certainly enjoy wearing in front of my wife, and I find some pleasure in sharing this with her. We are an interesting and different lot!

Hello nervouswreck and welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting introduction. My suggestion is to go slow and do what YOU want to do, and do not do anything that you are uncomfortable about.

Beside that could you please tell us a little bit about your interests and hobbies.

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks for the responses everybody!

I can't tell you how great it feels to finally talk to other people about it and get some support

@11hinzvic - I'm an Arts Management major and plan on doing something with web design as a minor right now. I came into college with plenty of credit hours already so I have time to play around with a minor.

@dogboy - I've been reading different posts for a little bit now after posting my intro and it's already started helping a lot. It's great to see how many other people there are on this site! Love the diversity~

@egor - eheh yeah... as my username suggests I was in a very panicky mood a few hours ago. I kind of forgot most of the introduction part of an introduction!

I spend a lot of time in our theater department as an actor, stage designer, and stage manager (I'm an ambitious underclassman, what can I say?). Other than that, though, I love reading, playing around on my computer, and I've recently taken up boxing. There hasn't been a whole lot of free time in my life lately, but I'm finally at a relaxed part of my college career and will probably find more hobbies to keep me from getting bored too quickly! Haha!