Thread: Basic ways to mommy a little boy?

Default Basic ways to mommy a little boy?

My boyfriend and I have been playing the whole daddy little girl role for quite some time. We always knew he had a little, and I dabbled with mommying. Now he's starting to fall into a complete little space, and I need to take it more seriously! Can anyone give me some basic help please?

I am in a similar situation and the only advice I would offer is to do what you love to do but always keep in your mind that this is only play. Because such play gives us pleasure there is a temptation to get entangled in it and let it grow to the point where it becomes a daily obsession and takes over our life. For us, once the play is over we both go back to our daily lives and try not to think about it until the next time.

Hm. What's "complete little space" mean? I think if you clarified what you want to know (what to do maybe?) and why we could answer you better.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by dahliakitti View Post
    My boyfriend and I have been playing the whole daddy little girl role for quite some time. We always knew he had a little, and I dabbled with mommying. Now he's starting to fall into a complete little space, and I need to take it more seriously! Can anyone give me some basic help please?
    Love and kindness. Littles want to attention and love most of all, they want to feel safe and secure, and even though they wont admit it, they want to be told what to do, not in a dominant sort of way, but in a "knowing whats best for you" sort of way.

For example: littles dont want to be asked if their diapers need changing, they want you to make sure when they are wet and need changing. Little things like this make many littles very happy and allow them to enter deeper into their little space.

Also, be careful not to express any negativity unless the little desires a stern mommy/daddy figure, because this could traumatize them emotionally. The Little head space is a very VERY sensitive mind-set that could easily be damaged as easily as it can be spoiled. Treat him like the child he is, and put yourself in the position as if you have to take care of him lovingly.

I wish i could explain more but im not the mommy type, im just saying how I would like to be treated if I had a mommy/daddy person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Hm. What's "complete little space" mean? I think if you clarified what you want to know (what to do maybe?) and why we could answer you better.
    Complete little space is the state of mind in which the little has let go of their adult persona and embraced their inner child. Its almost like a multiple personality that is controlled and coaxed out with certain behaviors and attitudes that the little in question is comfortable with.

For example, being complimented and treated like a princess by anyone, and having someone tell me to do something as a result of not being able to make my own decisions, these things put me deeper and deeper into my child mentality.

Little space is essentially your inner child's mind.

Talk about it with him and find out what he likes. ABs are different from each other. Like, some like to be sexual and some don't like it at all. Some want a strict authoritarian mommy and some want a sweet gentle mommy. Also the activities they want to partake in (coloring? cartoons? movies? reading children's book? toy cars? legos?) are different based on the AB's identity.

In order to have a nice time, you really have to find out what "a nice time" means to your partner and yourself while playing! Figure out what you agree on and find compromises where you disagree. Set boundaries for things you find yourself unable to budge on. Maybe try asking him to describe to you his current picture of an ideal afternoon or an ideal day as an AB with his mommy. Then go from there!