Thread: New here

Default New here

Hiya my name is CalebFox ^^ I am 18 and as long as I can remember I have always adored diapers. My parents know about me being a DL they had problems with it when I was first found out. I took a pull up from the nurses office in middle school. My dad saw the diaper line... And we'll thats when I came out. Now that I'm 18 they don't care about it. Though I don't know how they didn't catch on earlier x3
    I am a babyfur and have been active in the furry fandom for 3 years and I am a furry lifestylist. I'm a nice person, I don't judge. I am very shy though and struggle with socializing. So I hope you get to know me and hopefully I don't forget to stay active in this community xD

Welcome to the group, Mr. CalebFox. I hid everything from my parents, though I often think about if things would have been better if they just found out. There are a whole bunch of cubs running around ADISC, so don't worry about being singled out. Everyone on here seems like good peoples, and we'll try to be as welcoming as possible.

Soooo, Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by CalebFox View Post
    Hiya my name is CalebFox ^^ I am 18 and as long as I can remember I have always adored diapers. My parents know about me being a DL they had problems with it when I was first found out. I took a pull up from the nurses office in middle school. My dad saw the diaper line... And we'll thats when I came out. Now that I'm 18 they don't care about it. Though I don't know how they didn't catch on earlier x3
    I am a babyfur and have been active in the furry fandom for 3 years and I am a furry lifestylist. I'm a nice person, I don't judge. I am very shy though and struggle with socializing. So I hope you get to know me and hopefully I don't forget to stay active in this community xD
    Well hello and welcome to the site!
    People here a very nice and I am pretty shy as well...
    Conversations and meeting new people is pretty easy on ADISC.
    When I lived with my parents I hid everything as well, they where pretty suspicious when I got things shipped to the house though.
    I'm sure you have noticed the BF/DF forum.
    Anything you do for fun? Like any favorite movies or genres? Maybe video games, or other hobbies?

Have fun browsing!

I love gaming :3 and my favorite movie is "The Town" with Ben Afleck. My favorite video game is dark souls. I really like challenging video games x3