Thread: Diaper Buying Advice?

DLMax

Default Diaper Buying Advice?

So this is basically my first time ordering diapers online I have about 30 bucks to spend. I have ordered samples before, however this time I want to order like 15-20 diapers. Since it's the holiday seasons I can insure that my parents won't open the packages. I have had a few diapers in the past, however they where all either cheap or they clumped up after a wetting or two.

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Hello there!
    Well, for the budget mentioned, I would consider Tranquility ATN, or Tena Supers. Abena M4/L4 (depending on your hip size) are great too, but slightly harder to locate. Do you prefer plastic or cloth shell? These mentioned are all decent value and more than decent products.

Have fun!
    Andrew

DLMax

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Hello there!
    Well, for the budget mentioned, I would consider Tranquility ATN, or Tena Supers. Abena M4/L4 (depending on your hip size) are great too, but slightly harder to locate. Do you prefer plastic or cloth shell? These mentioned are all decent value and more than decent products.

Have fun!
    Andrew
    I would probably rather have the cloth shell because I still live at home. My hip size is 32-34in I weigh about 147ish pounds and I'm 5'11" also do you have a website suggestion? Thanks!

Hello there! I am mostly based in Europe, but I think two reliable websites in the US are; XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies and Adult Diapers at NorthShore Care Supply

Should be some good choice there, and I believe they offer discreet packaging!

Good luck my friend, and enjoy!
    A.