Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Very Strange Wetting Experience

Default A Very Strange Wetting Experience

A short while ago I decided to take advantage of my parents being out of the house. I put on a diaper, started to wet it standing up, then sat down. But then the phone rang, and as I got up I noticed I was dribbling. Didn't think much of it, thought perhaps it was a bit of pee left in my vagina or something, and answered the phone. But then as I was talking to my mom on the phone, like two times I leaked into my diaper. No feeling that I had to go, I just did, helplessly. It was just a little bit, but I have good bladder control and thus no explanation for why it happened. As you can imagine I'm a bit confused and scared that I'm just going to start randomly peeing my pants Any ideas?

When wearing diapers I tend to go as urine is produced without much thought. It is subconscious, my bladder muscles just relax when I wear. Perhaps the same is happening to you.

Hi Kimba!

Were you aware you were peeing at the time, and did you try to stop at all? Also, have you ever done this in normal clothing? If it's just happening in your diapers, I wouldn't worry too much about it, since you may be subconciously comfortable with wetting a diaper, but not your normal clothes.

I am afraid that other than that I don't have much of an answer for you. More details might help someone more familiar with the situation.

I experience 'Post-void dribbling', better known as after-dribble 80-90% of the time I pee. In a diaper I don't really notice it, but it can be a pain when I'm using the urinal or toilet as I have to shake the snake to get rid of excess urine.

It could be possible that you may have experienced an episode of after-dribble.. it's very common and usually harmless. Good thing you had a diaper on

I similar thing happened to a friend of mine. I think you just had a little episode where your subconscious was in control of your bladder; it knew you were diapered and your bladder still had urine left, so it knew it was okay if you let it go. This kind of thing rarely happens, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Sounds like you were relaxed and with a diaper on it just flowed more easily. It's real easy for me to go when I'm wearing and relaxed like when I'm watching TV or something. Also, the more I drink, the more I have to go. Did you have a lot of liquids beforehand? As mentioned above, don't worry about it when padded, but if you have a problem in normal clothes, you may need to see a doctor.

DLMax

For the most part I agree with what the others said. It's probably your subconscious is just so used to wearing diapers that your mind doesn't think much of it at this point and you just go. If it hasn't happened to you while in your normal clothes, then it probably won't. There are a lot of other people out there that are able to switch between diapers/underwear and freely urinate in their diapers while maintaining control in their underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Hi Kimba!

Were you aware you were peeing at the time, and did you try to stop at all? Also, have you ever done this in normal clothing? If it's just happening in your diapers, I wouldn't worry too much about it, since you may be subconciously comfortable with wetting a diaper, but not your normal clothes.

I am afraid that other than that I don't have much of an answer for you. More details might help someone more familiar with the situation.
    Yes, I was aware I was peeing, but I didn't really try to stop it since it was just a little bit and over in a second. Never happened in my clothes, this was the first time ever.

Like the others are saying it was probably just a random fluke, albeit a somewhat awkward and embarrassing one :P It's certainly a strange feeling accidently wetting your diaper as you're talking on the phone with your mother!

Hi kimba, I don't think you should worry to much, subconsciously when wearing Diapers i pee a lot easier than when not, and dribble a little later, when in big boy pants I am more restrained and can hold it longer

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    It's certainly a strange feeling accidently wetting your diaper as you're talking on the phone with your mother!
    From personal experience, being on the other end of the conversation is pretty awkward as well. At least she didn't know. :P