Thread: Greetings from a Scandinavian DL

Default Greetings from a Scandinavian DL

Hi ADISC,

After having not visited adisc.org for years, I realized it was time to do something. Especially when I got an email saying I haven't logged in for a while (embarrasingly, it turned out to be more than two years).

So here I am. A quiet guy in his thirties who has a thing for diapers. I admit I have tried to leave behind this 'silly hobby' a few times. But I just can't help it. The safe and comfortable feeling of wearing a nappy is still tempting. Right now I'm relaxing in an Abena Abri-Form L4 and a pair of Suprima 1217 protective PU pants. It doesn't get any safer than this

I've always been very private with my DL passion and never show off in public. Although last summer during a vacation in London I did wear a diaper for several days. It has it's advantages when visiting crowded museums. But when I wear diapers in public I always do so very discreetly.

Looking forward to having a look around adisc.org.

Regards,
    DanishDL79

Quote Originally Posted by DanishDL79 View Post
    Hi ADISC,

After having not visited adisc.org for years, I realized it was time to do something. Especially when I got an email saying I haven't logged in for a while (embarrasingly, it turned out to be more than two years).

So here I am. A quiet guy in his thirties who has a thing for diapers. I admit I have tried to leave behind this 'silly hobby' a few times. But I just can't help it. The safe and comfortable feeling of wearing a nappy is still tempting. Right now I'm relaxing in an Abena Abri-Form L4 and a pair of Suprima 1217 protective PU pants. It doesn't get any safer than this

I've always been very private with my DL passion and never show off in public. Although last summer during a vacation in London I did wear a diaper for several days. It has it's advantages when visiting crowded museums. But when I wear diapers in public I always do so very discreetly.

Looking forward to having a look around adisc.org.

Regards,
    DanishDL79
    Welcome back, I guess! We're glad to see you making an entrance to the community. Wearing in public where bathrooms are few and far between like a museum is certainly a positive thing. I see you are into astronomy. Do you have your own telescope? How powerful is it?

Welcome to ADISC! I have been to Denmark once, Copenhagen to be specific. It's a beautiful city and should be an example to the rest of Europe with it's cleanliness and cycle paths. Tivoli Gardens is great too

Can you recommend anywhere else in Denmark to visit?