Thread: Best Plastic Backed Diaper?

Thumbs up Best Plastic Backed Diaper?

Overall best? I haven't tried Dry 24/7s yet...but I'm guessing I'm going 2 like them the best. I liked the super dry kids, but being like a 31" waist...the mediums were a little big. I think they have a size small tho. Anyone try them? I haven't tried the original bambinos yet. But I did try the was 2 stiff between the legs. Granted it could hold a lake...2 stiff. Do the original bambinos have less material? I haven't tried Cuddlz either...They seem like they'd be great. Has anyone here tried them?

"best" could mean one or several of many things, depending on what you want in a diaper. Some want discrete, others want thick. Some want quiet, others want crinkly. Some want looks some want leakproof. Some don't care about price, others care, and for many price is a big concern. Your question is about as impossible as "what model of car is the best?"

In your option...what and why? For me...good fit and most like vintage plastic backed baby diapers are the best.

In my opinion I would try sample packs of the various sample packs from sites like XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies and then make your decision on what works for you.
    I use Abena M3's and Tena Slip Maxi's. I like Dry 24/7's but their not in production at the present time.

Tena Slip Super's/Maxi's and Abena M4,s in my opinion are the best plastic backed diapers, i wasn't impressed with cuddlz's

How long is a rope?

I like Dry 24/7s and Abena x-plus, but I like a thick diaper. Your own mileage may vary.

My favourite would absolutely have to be the plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4. Top performance and incredibly comfy! Nothing comes close...

After that, the Kolibri Komslip is great -- wonderfully thick plain white plastic, reasonable tapes (could be stronger) and, although the padding is a little firm it feels great.

Tena Slip Maxi aren't too bad either... although they have a slimmer "bikini-style" fitting, as opposed to the fuller coverage of the Abenas.

For indetectable discretion, the Attends Slip 8 are very thin...