Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wet dreams

Default Wet dreams

I haven't worn diapers in over two years since my last purge. I have wet dreams about wearing diapers about twice a week. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a solution?

I used to when I was young, and the solution was growing old....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I used to when I was young, and the solution was growing old....sigh.
    or have an SRS.... that'll fix it good (smile)

As Dogboy said, as you age, your hormone levels drop, and as a result, so do the wet dreams.

One thing I found when I was younger was to take care of business regularly, which tended to reduce the number of wet dreams.

I just thought of one of my most embarrasing times. I was about 14 and camping in the forest with my family. All of us shared a tent at night. One night while in my sleeping bag, in the tent, with my family sleeping, I had one of those dreams and woke up soaking wet. Later, after the rest of the family was awake and out, I tried to clean up the best that I could, but ended up spending the next few days wanting a shower. Ugh.

I've never had a wet dream, which is odd because my hormone levels are very high.
    maybe its because I believe in the theory, "A fap a day keeps the prostate cancer away":P

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I've never had a wet dream, which is odd because my hormone levels are very high.
    maybe its because I believe in the theory, "A fap a day keeps the prostate cancer away":P
    That will keep wet dreams away.

and of course, being diapered when you have a wet dream is certainly more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    and of course, being diapered when you have a wet dream is certainly more convenient.
    Yes it is oddly enough that rarely happens to me. I have woken up in a cold sweat before, while wearing a diaper . The strange part is I don't even recall having any dream. The next thing I know I wake up and my shirt is yucky feeling

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    yeah. I tried not doing that for a few weeks and had a wet dream once, it was pretty disturbing, so I went back to the "fap a day" (or every few days) theory. Haven't had another since.

Haven't had a wet dream since I was younger