Thread: Howdy yall

Default Howdy yall

So im not that new here i was on before they stopped letting teens having there accounts i get that but anyways im starting to play guitar, i play magic the gathering. Im just a mellow guy thats pretty opinionated so anything else jjust ask

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    So im not that new here i was on before they stopped letting teens having there accounts i get that but anyways im starting to play guitar, i play magic the gathering. Im just a mellow guy thats pretty opinionated so anything else jjust ask
    X box one or PS4: who is going to win?
    Which was your favorite M:TG set? I quit playing when 7th Edition started, and have begun dabbling again. Stupid nostalgia.

Welcome back!

i know how you feel its an addiction but i think ps4 is going to win i dont really know i play on fridays at a store most of the time. I cant say i have a favorite set but i did like the theros set really only cause i got the $40 elspeth card in a fat pack

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    Welcome back. It's good to see people coming back.

Mellow is good. Opinionated is also good. Returning to Adisc upon coming of age: priceless.

Welcome back philly! I'm glad to see another young one return to the site.