Thread: Gf questions

Default Gf questions

Howdy all so i meet this girl online last summer and she is amazing but the point is she is vanilla and she was the first person i ever told about being ab/dl. And she was like eh being as she wasnt struck on the idea and wondering if anyone had an idea about this. She said she doesnt care if i do it but she doesnt want to be really apart of it and i havent brought it up since and that was about 2/3 months ago ish. any help is awesome- possum

A lot of people are weirded out by what we do. I think all you can do is let it go. Time is on your side, so it's possible that over time, she may come around. You have to go very, very slowly, with doing some simple things, like acting a little childish. It's also possible that she will never accept it, and really, there is nothing you can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    A lot of people are weirded out by what we do. I think all you can do is let it go. Time is on your side, so it's possible that over time, she may come around. You have to go very, very slowly, with doing some simple things, like acting a little childish. It's also possible that she will never accept it, and really, there is nothing you can do about that.
    Yea im glad she wasnt to werided out by it but acting childish is what im doing but i really am not the kind of person to force it on her. So thanks for the advice