Thread: Greetings from italy

Default Greetings from italy

Hallo to everybody,
    As i write in the title i'm italian, ab since i was 12/13 years old and dl since...a bit later. I love footy pajamas, bodys, overall and of course diaper.
    I'm a sailor and love travel i'm now sailing around the world with my own sail boat....also good oppurtunity to try a lot of kind of...stuff....but principaly i'm curios, very curios about different people, different colture and diferent place, and this pushed me to travel by land and by see for now 20 years. Also love wave surfing, swiming, free dive.
    I start few years ago to take part in forum like this, before i thought to be the only person in this world with this addiction, and wen i discovered not to be alone was a big relief for me. I'm interested in read experience and reflections of persons with my similar addiction, also because help me a lot to anderstand myself, and in the end i think is the only way to be serene....i cannot change myself, only i have to accept me like i am and learn to live with my addiction.

Chiao benvenuto Mirco, Piacere di conocerti! You'r not as alone as you think!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooKiddo View Post
    Chiao benvenuto Mirco, Piacere di conocerti! You'r not as alone as you think!
    Thank's so much for the welcome. Is nice not to feel alone! In Italy the comunity is not as big as in US!...though if recently is getting more numerous.