Thread: from bedwetter to DL and back again

Default from bedwetter to DL and back again

Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I've been a member of several DL sites since about 1999.
    Growing up, I struggled badly with bed wetting and diapers have always been a major part of my life. However my emotions were mixed because somewhere along the line, I started to be aroused by waking up in a wet diaper. I remember being no more than 5 or 6 and acting out the Huggies commercials I used to see on TV while wearing a soggy diaper myself.
    As a teen, I became even more ambivalent about diapers. Bedwetting made my social life difficult but nothing seemed more comforting or reassuring than putting my diaper on at night.
    Now, as an adult, sadly I still have some wet nights but I am in a great long term relationship with a nonDL. I love him to death and he has been totally understanding about my problem. He isn't exactly aware of my fetish for diapers but I'm sure he often wonders why sometimes I will leave my diaper on for a little while in the morning.
    Anyway, I hope to make some new DL buddies to chat with!

Quote Originally Posted by kjluvs View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I've been a member of several DL sites since about 1999.
    Growing up, I struggled badly with bed wetting and diapers have always been a major part of my life. However my emotions were mixed because somewhere along the line, I started to be aroused by waking up in a wet diaper. I remember being no more than 5 or 6 and acting out the Huggies commercials I used to see on TV while wearing a soggy diaper myself.
    As a teen, I became even more ambivalent about diapers. Bedwetting made my social life difficult but nothing seemed more comforting or reassuring than putting my diaper on at night.
    Now, as an adult, sadly I still have some wet nights but I am in a great long term relationship with a nonDL. I love him to death and he has been totally understanding about my problem. He isn't exactly aware of my fetish for diapers but I'm sure he often wonders why sometimes I will leave my diaper on for a little while in the morning.
    Anyway, I hope to make some new DL buddies to chat with!
    Welcome to the site.
    Most of the people on ADISC are very nice, so you should have no problems making friends.

But would you tell us a little more about yourself? Like any favorite movies? Or hobbies, etc..

Hello and welcome aboard, Kevin! I'm glad you are in such a good relationship, congrats~

So tell us other stuff! What do you like to do for fun?

Would you care to list them, with a short blurb on each and what their focus is? Primary language of the site? Fursite? Babyfur site? Adult content present? Kind of images there? Videos there? I am interested in seeing the padded community brought closer together and so would prefer we not be negative about the other sites. We have members from around the world, (Italy, Spain recently) so sites for non-English speaking ab, dl, IC, and furry , especially Babyfurry people would be a great resource to have. If they do show images please point out if such are aimed at our gay or straight members, we have many of each.
    - - - Updated - - -

Forever Young Lyrics click -this is also a link

May the good lord be with you
    Down every road you roam
    And may sunshine and happiness
    Surround you when you're far from home
    And may you grow to be proud
    Dignified and true
    And do unto others
    As you'd have done to you
    Be courageous and be brave
    And in my heart you'll always stay