Thread: Hello

Doctorwalrus

Default Hello

Hello, I've been looking at this site for a while now and I finally made an account! So I've been wearing diapers for a few years now and I love the feel of them.my other interests are video games, anime, and cartoons. My favorite movies are The Lord of the rings trilogy, the hobbit, fullmetal alchemist: conquerer of shamballa, and the dark knight trilogy. The reason the I joined this site was because I wanted to talk to people who like diapers just like me. I hope I make good friends and have some good times here :D.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwalrus View Post
    Hello, I've been looking at this site for a while now and I finally made an account! So I've been wearing diapers for a few years now and I love the feel of them.my other interests are video games, anime, and cartoons. My favorite movies are The Lord of the rings trilogy, the hobbit, fullmetal alchemist: conquerer of shamballa, and the dark knight trilogy. The reason the I joined this site was because I wanted to talk to people who like diapers just like me. I hope I make good friends and have some good times here .
    Welcome to ADISC Docotrwalrus! We're glad you finally joined! I'm sure you will make lots of friends and have fun here just like I have. I can't wait to see your avatar. I see you like the Lord of the Rings - Although not really related, but sort of anyway, what have you heard about the new Hobbit movie?

Doctorwalrus

That it's gonna be amazing and smaug is voiced by Benedict cumberbatch who has the most epic voice right next to Morgan freeman

Welcome!!!

I dig your movie choices. and FMA is a great franchise, not as good as Gundam ;P

What Video Games are you into?

So I've been wearing diapers for a few years now and I love the feel of them.
    I've been wearing a large Tranquility ATN for a few hours now and I love the feel of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I am geek as you are geek and we are all together. Goo goo g'joob. Seriously, LOTR, FANTASY, SF, computer geekery... You came to the right place, hail fellow, well met.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8e390b7195bcd53237160df870dbf7fb.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	19294
    Last edited by Raccoon; 29-Nov-2013 at 20:14.