Thread: Newbie on board

DLMax

Talking Newbie on board

Hia, my names Max. I'm an AB/DL, however I tend to stray more towards the DL side of things. There are a variety of things I enjoy other then Diapers, Onesies and Pacifiers. The first 3 that come to mind are

1. Chats like Omegle where I can find people like me and some who I just enjoy being by
    2. Basketball (Playing it not watching it)
    3. Web design/other client based coding (or binge watching shows, I was tied between the 2)
    Last edited by DLMax; 28-Nov-2013 at 10:05.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMax View Post
    Hia, my names Max. I'm an AB/DL, however I tend to stray more towards the DL side of things. There are a variety of things I enjoy other then Diapers, Onesies and Pacifiers. The first 3 that come to mind are

1. Chats like Omegle where I can find people like me and some who I just enjoy being by
    2. Basketball (Playing it not watching it)
    3. Web design/other client based coding (or binge watching shows, I was tied between the 2)
    Welcome to the group. I'm on the DL side of things as well. I haven't ever used Omegle before, how's it work? I like Basketball as well. I'm in Oklahoma and we got our first pro sport a few years back with the NBA team. I've been going to as many of the games as I can. It's lots of fun. Once again, welcome. Have fun. There's tons of great people in the forums to meet, just go ahead and jump in.

DLMax

With omegle you can video chat with strangers and put your interests in before you start the chat and it will try to find someone with similar interests. There happen to be quite a few abdl's on there as well surprisingly. Thanks for the warm welcome

Quote Originally Posted by DLMax View Post
    With omegle you can video chat with strangers and put your interests in before you start the chat and it will try to find someone with similar interests. There happen to be quite a few abdl's on there as well surprisingly. Thanks for the warm welcome
    That's pretty cool. I might look into getting that.

that does sound interesting, ive never video chat with anyone and that would be cool to try.

welcome!!!!!