Thread: new from austin tx

Default new from austin tx

supposed to introduce my self per an email i received. SO here goes. Im really new to this im normally a sub gay male but have deveoped an interest in diapers. escpecially as a form of punshment. Im not well endowed sometime hairless and sometime not. would kinda like to meet a local top (SO HE CAN CHANGE ME) but making friends with other subs could be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by smllcck View Post
    supposed to introduce my self per an email i received. SO here goes. Im really new to this im normally a sub gay male but have deveoped an interest in diapers. escpecially as a form of punshment. Im not well endowed sometime hairless and sometime not. would kinda like to meet a local top (SO HE CAN CHANGE ME) but making friends with other subs could be cool too.
    Welcome to the group. You'll find that there is a lot of friendly people here in the forums. Feel free to jump right in and start chatting. It's always nice to get new members.

I was up in austin for the F1 Race, you like it there?

I was sad to leave because i found a gem of a chinese restaurant. have you eaten at First Wok? if you havent you gotsta try it.

This where to find friends and be with others of our kind, straight, gay,asexual, bi, subby, dommy, et al. Adisc isn't a dating site but we happily guide our members toward places where they can post personal info including contact info. Fetlife, Daily Diapers, Diapermates are some names that come to mind . But We are on the net where we can be in two places at once. We aren't all things to all people, but we like to see everyone happy. Welcome to this support site. Welcome to Adisc.