Thread: New baby here

Default New baby here

Hi all-

I've been an abdl for quite some time now, but due to work and other obligations it's rare I get to wear for more than one night at a time. I'm hoping to find support, help, and friendship here at ADISC.

I love the feel of big thick diapers, especially under pajamas. The safety of wetting laying in bed or sitting on the couch feels amazing, it really help me leave to stress and pressure of being an adult behind. I don't think I could go 24/7 for real, but I would love the chance to try it for a week or weekend.

Nice to meet everyone, and I'm so glad there's a community like this for us babies

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman89 View Post
    Hi all-

I've been an abdl for quite some time now, but due to work and other obligations it's rare I get to wear for more than one night at a time. I'm hoping to find support, help, and friendship here at ADISC.

I love the feel of big thick diapers, especially under pajamas. The safety of wetting laying in bed or sitting on the couch feels amazing, it really help me leave to stress and pressure of being an adult behind. I don't think I could go 24/7 for real, but I would love the chance to try it for a week or weekend.

Nice to meet everyone, and I'm so glad there's a community like this for us babies
    Well hello and welcome to the site!
    The community here is generally nice and always good for conversation, making friends is really easy.
    Aside from the AB/DL interest.
    -Is there other interests you have? Like movies, games, books, etc.
    Any favorite genres?
    Have fun browsing!

Hi Cranky! I'm really looking forward to getting to know some people around here.

Well I do enjoy playing guitar, I'm a huge New York Yankees fan and when I'm not working or with my girlfriend I like to play Xbox or have a few beers with my buddies. I've been into GTA V and Madden 13, and just bought Halo 3 (I know I'm about six years late, but throwbacks are always fun!)