Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psn profiles

Default Psn profiles

I just bought a ps3 again and am looking for friends. If you have a psn and are willing to post it ill add you also post what games you usually play so I know what to buy next time I get games. I only have 3 currently and they are both fallouts and mw3. If you want dont want to post your psn but still wish to add me my gamertag is w0lfpack199 just retype my name in the messasge and ill know where your from and that 0 is a zero for those that get confused because I know that somewhere there is someone who will mistake it. It happens everytime I post it.

babyboy262

Hey mine is Hummer702 I have both ps3 and ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by babyboy262 View Post
    Hey mine is Hummer702 I have both ps3 and ps4.
    has your ps4 bricked yet? mine and two of my friends have 400$ paperweights that look like ps4's. seems sony is having a bad start and sony is not willing to admit it i sent mine back and sony isnt replacing it. they say it was tampered with and voided my warrenty. so i wont be getting another ps4 for another coupple years but i do have a ps3 though

You couldn't return the unit to the store? Or did you order it online? That does suck though, especially since Sony openly admits that a certain percentage of the units they shipped were actually faulty to begin with.

Twenty-one bricked PS4's have been confirmed so far

If I can track my PSN profile down, I'll post it - though I rarely play on it, mostly just getting my butt handed to me by extremely young children who are inexplicably playing GTA5.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    has your ps4 bricked yet? mine and two of my friends have 400$ paperweights that look like ps4's. seems sony is having a bad start and sony is not willing to admit it i sent mine back and sony isnt replacing it. they say it was tampered with and voided my warrenty. so i wont be getting another ps4 for another coupple years but i do have a ps3 though

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    You couldn't return the unit to the store? Or did you order it online? That does suck though, especially since Sony openly admits that a certain percentage of the units they shipped were actually faulty to begin with.

Twenty-one bricked PS4's have been confirmed so far

If I can track my PSN profile down, I'll post it - though I rarely play on it, mostly just getting my butt handed to me by extremely young children who are inexplicably playing GTA5.
    Got mine from sony not a store

babyboy262

I got off of ebay and have not had any problems with mine I also don't have the day one adition that is were the problems are coming from.

I've been wondering how the PS4 has been doing but I havn't heard much good stuff yet and as far as my PSN profile I go by PyroMunk

i have a PS3. my PS4 bricked day 3. what games do everyone play so i know which to get?