Thread: possibly between small and medium size?

Default possibly between small and medium size?

First of all i'm 169cm/5.5 ft tall and my waist size is 82cm/32 inch.
    I have tried Tena Slip Maxi medium,but that was huuge for me..
    Then I had a box of Tena Slip Super M,that was fine in size,but it's not as thick as the Maxi and i'm not very satisfied with it's capacity and somehow i don't think that it is as good as other "premium" diapers.
    I had the opportunity to try a few Slip Plus S but those were too small..
    So I would try the Slip Maxi S but i'm afraid that it's going to be too small either..
    I know that Lille/Kendall have bigger sizes,and the Lille Supreme fit Super Plus S was fine... But i didn't like the "cloth feel" of the diaper..

So,beside the Tena and Lille,do anybody know a brand which has a bigger small sized OR small medium sized diaper which has high capacity?

Have you considered buying bambinos or Abenas or Molicares?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Have you considered buying bambinos or Abenas or Molicares?
    Sadly, I can't buy Bambinos because I live in Hungary and it would be really expensive to order from the U.S.. and i just can't order anything because i still live with my parents.
    Abena is a different question,there's only one retailer who sells them in hungary,but they have only the M4 and the S2.
    But I checked the Molicare and i knew that their Super Plus S is only up to 80cm,so the same as other brand's S sized did they just redesigned their diapers?
    Because now it's called Molicare Super S and the waist size is between 60-90cm.. that seems ideal.
    I rechecked the official Tena site and i found out that the Maxi S is up to 85cm.. and not 80 as it is stated on other websites..
    I will definietly try one of them.
    Do you know that these new Molicare Super S is plastic backed or has the bad cloth outer material?

Molicare super S is plastic backed. It'll probably fit you, but will be on the small side of things. I know I can fit into molicare mediums (they're loose but work), and I have a smaller waist than you, so I suspect you could get away with mediums if you wanted to try.

I'm 5'6'' and have the same waist size and the tena slip maxi's fit me fine? I think you just think they are to big. Fit me perfect?.....

- - - Updated - - -

But if you aren't happy with how they fit, the Unique wellness briefs size medium run pretty small compared to other diapers I have tried and are around the same absorbency.