Thread: An unusual Uberfacts post

Default An unusual Uberfacts post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3029 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	19285

Uberfacts is one of the several channels on social media that posts quirky facts and interesting links. Today, I saw this particular tweet, and my heart skipped a beat.

Those of you on twitter and is subscribed to Uberfacts- did your heart skip a beat when you saw this too?

Kind of random, ikr..

Twitter,... well, I probably will never understand it's use (I don't use it .)
    So no, didn't get this... but why did this make your heart skip a beat?
    There's the wikipedia article, then there have been half a dozen talk shows, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Twitter,... well, I probably will never understand it's use (I don't use it .)
    So no, didn't get this... but why did this make your heart skip a beat?
    There's the wikipedia article, then there have been half a dozen talk shows, etc?
    Probably because it's unexpected...

Well in a nutshell, Twitter is a social networking (SN) platform where people 'tweet' their thoughts in 160 characters. Certain individuals take further steps to reach out to the masses in a bid to entertain/inform.

It's like a comic strip in a newspaper. If anyone could be journalists and write articles for a newspaper, then there is one artist who uses the newspaper to showcase his comics in the form of a comic strip. Likewise, several individuals use SN sites such as Twitter to showcase, to entertain/educate in their own unique way.

Anyway, like what FauxPas said, it is just unexpexted (or extremely rare) that ABDL stuff appear in the mainstream walks of life, so I had that mini heartattack moment.

CrinklySiren

I think the less you pay attention to things like that, the more you see them. I see abdl stuff everywhere, its no secret that such a thing exists, and the public has become decently aware (albeit misinformed) about ABDL's and Infantilism through many mediums. Everytime i see it mentioned in the mainstream media, its just become a "oh, this again" type of reaction for me.