Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering. ..

Default Just wondering. ..

I was work last night and was having a bad day and I had got really pissed off. Anyways, later on when I cooled off a bunch of us guys were standing around and they were saying I've got to much testosterone and I need to chill out. I just smirked and was thinking to myself if they only knew I was going straight home to put on a fresh diaper and one of my pretty dresses what would they think.

Does anyone else have those types of moments?

Oh yes. I work with junior high kids and every once in a while I have to become unpleasant with a student who crosses the respect line. Yeah, if only they knew, though I'm so very glad they don't!

I have those moments all the time at work and at school. The men at my job and in my classes act a certain way and make comments about women and comments about men being feminine or dressing like girls, yet (because i have to present as male at work) they have no idea that they are in the presence of a transgirl. Their reactions to things has actually led me to believe that I might have to change jobs. I dont care about school because my classes change every few months, but whether im at home or at work or at school, i always feel like 100% female and to be presenting as male and be hearing what people say. I've even been told that too, because ive had a short fuse for most of my life, little do they all know that my t-levels are what im trying to get rid of xD

Depending on your work, job and what your doing it does seem to be that this Abdl stuff is used for an escape from the rigors of life and work...

I myself when working actually slowed or even stopped this hobby...there just wasn't the time and I wasn't in a mindset to allow this through...

But, that was fortunately a longtime ago now...

If anyone knew this would have been an odd conversation to say the least...

I play for a local football team and wonder all the time what the lads would think if they saw me in nappies and panties!

Oh, totally! It's even better when I'm actually wearing panties and a bra beneath my work clothes.

ALL the time... all I think is "If you only really knew", but it is best they don't! It's problems with plumbing are beyond my control now, so I don't sweat it or have any guilt about it either, diapers work!

Just my opinion that outside world really doesn't need to know and i have nothing to prove to them any way. Then when dressed up as a Lady i always feel so much better and relieved. Takes me away from all that male drama and things i don't really care about. The more i try to be feminine the better i feel.
    Sincerely mypet
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Jan-2014 at 00:31. Reason: removing purple font

I have friends who are totally against the AB/DL life style. Almost every time I hang with them I keep saying to myself if they only knew.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I have friends who are totally against the AB/DL life style. Almost every time I hang with them I keep saying to myself if they only knew.
    That's sad tall, do non of your friends have an open mind? Do you have anyone to confide in.