Thread: New to everything

Default New to everything

Hello. I am Luna. I have Sorta had a fetish for wetting myself. And Cross dressing. However I've been becoming more and more interested in AB/DL as a whole and want to start wearing diapers and maybe find a daddy/mommy to help take care of me :3. So I figured I'd join and lurk here to get to know some people and see if this is right for me or not. Anyways I hope to get to know some of you

Hello and welcome! Most people are nice enough here. A few bite but just hit on the nose with a newspaper it will be ok. Have fun exploring here.

hit on the nose with a newspaper
    :0 Not nice
    Last edited by Raccoon; 27-Nov-2013 at 03:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    :O Not nice
    *hug* ok ill be nice to my fuzzy friends.

hit on the nose with a newspaper
    *whapps*
    ouch!

ehehe ^^

Hi, Luna! That's a pretty name, welcome aboard. I can tell you this place is a lot nicer to talk in than to lurk in, there's a ton of nice people! Also, people that enjoy doing what you do.

So what else do like to do for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    *whapps*
    ouch!

ehehe ^^

Hi, Luna! That's a pretty name, welcome aboard. I can tell you this place is a lot nicer to talk in than to lurk in, there's a ton of nice people! Also, people that enjoy doing what you do.

So what else do like to do for fun?
    I like games and art mainly ^^ Lots of hearthstone recently and League of legends XD

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Hope you have fun meeting like minded people on here, and exploring your interests

What kind of art are you into?

~ Puppyluvs

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLux View Post
    Hello. I am Luna. I have Sorta had a fetish for wetting myself. And Cross dressing. However I've been becoming more and more interested in AB/DL as a whole and want to start wearing diapers and maybe find a daddy/mommy to help take care of me :3. So I figured I'd join and lurk here to get to know some people and see if this is right for me or not. Anyways I hope to get to know some of you
    A welcome from me as well!
    As said by Puppyluvs "what kind of art are you into?". Do you like art such as classical music, paintings, literature, movies, etc. ?
    Have fun browsing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    A welcome from me as well!
    As said by Puppyluvs "what kind of art are you into?". Do you like art such as classical music, paintings, literature, movies, etc. ?
    Have fun browsing!

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Hope you have fun meeting like minded people on here, and exploring your interests

What kind of art are you into?

~ Puppyluvs

I Enjoy abstract art, but I also like movies you can check out some of my drawings here (I made a littl album for you eye's pleasure) imgur: the simple image sharer

Those are some really cool drawings, they look like water paint. It all seems so dark and depressing...
    I really like the third one down and the third one from the bottom (sixth one).
    Pretty cool stuff!