Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason many men like diapers?

Default The reason many men like diapers?

I, like most men in the US of my time, am circumcised (yes, it is a form of genital mutilation with no proven scientific benefit).

One thing you might forget is that circumcision is not really done on a bay without that baby feeling incredible amounts of pain. Little anaesthetics are used. The wound is hard to 'patch up' so as a result many male babies are most certainly peeing on their wound especially while diapered. Certainly does not help the wound to heal. And the removal of the foreskins removes nerves critical to sexual arousal.

So I think the lack of foreskin and therefore the lack of those very sensitive nerves makes diapers (or perhaps tight clothing too like panties) very appealing. It is like having that foreskin again. It can be very arousing.

Anyone think it's possible?

It's a novel idea, but you might very well be right. I became incontinent as the result of a medical mishap when I was 14 years old. At first, the idea of having to wear a diaper was appalling. But i quickly discovered the erotic stimulation that a diaper produces, and that was a big consolation.

Recent data indicates that routine circumcision of babies is falling out of favour and becoming less common. If you're right, that means that the attractiveness of diapers should decline.

i shouldn't bother looking too much for a single reason to account for or describe men's perversions because, post-natally, there are many possibilities, all feeding off each other and creating our character and personality.
    the overriding cause of men's perversions stems from our being inherently perverted [from the female form; the reason why men have nipples]. henceforth, we try to regain what we've lost; and that explains the all of male desire, in all it's complexity, contradiction and confliction.

CrinklySiren

I have many friends who are uncircumcised and enjoy diapers all the same. I really don't think that its any correlation. Something you have to consider about the male penis is that its essentially an enlarged and elongated version of the female clitoris, and since the female clitoris is one of the most sensitive parts, its no wonder that most contact with the penis feels good or at the very least not discomforting at all. Just food for thought.

I think differently. I don't think there's any correlation. If any guys out there that are circumcised have ever pulled their skin over there penis when flaccid.....I think the foreskin reduces sensitivity.

I understand this is definitely not the only reason for circumcised men but I feel like it could be one.

I'm also aware that circumcision is happening less. Medicare stopped paying for it in several states, and everyone else would rather save the money. I'm glad for those children. Genital mutilation is unacceptable to me.

I'm one and I didn't even get to make the decision (obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I have many friends who are uncircumcised and enjoy diapers all the same. I really don't think that its any correlation. Something you have to consider about the male penis is that its essentially an enlarged and elongated version of the female clitoris, and since the female clitoris is one of the most sensitive parts, its no wonder that most contact with the penis feels good or at the very least not discomforting at all. Just food for thought.
    How do you know it is not the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarter View Post
    How do you know it is not the other way around?

I learned from Dr. House that fetuses (feti?) are anatomically girls until later in the pregnancy term.

It's certainly possible that circumcision has some small role in diaper fetishism, but remember this: For every DL with a physical or emotional trait that we're tempted to associate with a love of diapers, there are a gazillion other people with the same physical or emotional trait who have no interest in diapers at all.

Put another way, I think it highly unlikely that anybody is going to stumble upon a single thing that really explains any of this to any great extent. The real cause is going to be some very unlikely coincidence of things, not something that happened to most male babies in the US for decades.