Thread: Dight time diaper help with Velcro Diapers

Default Dight time diaper help with Velcro Diapers

I get my Tena Diapers form a medical supplier though my health care insurance as i am on disability after 2 failed back surgery's and one successful one any-who... my problem

at night i do not sleep in anyone position as a matter of fact i have been accused of beating her up at night and it it keep up i might get what i get a serious spanking for not listing to her on several occasions i have been woken up in the morning with the "Look" ya the "Look" and laying in a soaked bed with the diaper tabs ripped off.

we are wondering if the ABENA Abri-Fix Fitted Reusable Mesh Pants over my night diaper would help keep it on at night we are all-ready using the Northshore Contoured Booster Pads that are very absorbent. thank you in advance

I toss and turn lots in my sleep, So I often wear "Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants". They work for me. I've never tried the mesh shorts looking things. Hope that helps

hey Kayley i just ordered 2 packages of the ABENA Abri-Fix Fitted Reusable Mesh Pants to see how they work i had to use the free shipping coupon with allegro

A onsie should help keep everything in place regardless of the diaper you are using.