Thread: Why hello there

Smile Why hello there

Hello everyone!

Upon a little persuasion from the moderator and the tag "lurker" being associated with me name, I've decided to share a little bit about myself.

I'm a 23 year old DL from Ohio.
    I'm engaged to be married next year. Sadly my bride to be does not yet know about my interests.
    I will eventually share my secret, but the timing has to be right.
    For now I enjoy on my own whilst she's away. She works 3rd shift as an RN so the schedule allows me to indulge when I desire for the most part.

I'm not really into the whole AB side of things, but I'll admit there are certain aspects about it that intrigue me.

In addition to my fascination with wearing diapers, I also love seeing beautiful women in them. [removed]

You also may care to learn I'm a big time sports fan. Borderline junkie some would say.
    Primarily American football, basketball and Baseball but I keep current on the headlines for everything.

That's all from me. I feel I've shared quite a bit. I intend on being more vocal going forward.

Last edited by Near; 26-Nov-2013 at 03:07.