Thread: Been away from ADISC for a bit

Default Been away from ADISC for a bit

Used to really like this site and am not sure why I got away from it. 49yo gay male. Been into diapers as long as I can remember, mostly DL but I do have a couple Nuk 5's around somewhere. Mostly use thick disposables but also like to pin on a couple big ole cloth diapers and pull on the plastic pants once in a while. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Nov-2013 at 19:39. Reason: Please don't ask for people in your area

You live in a cool place, whitie. I think I'd be a delinquent and live on the beach at Ft. DeSoto if I lived where you do XD
    So what do you do for fun?

Fishing the bay a lot, taking my dog to the doggie beach at Desoto, gardening and going to the beach

Well, we are glad to see past members return always. Personally, I especially like to see ones who were here when they were under 18 return on their 18th. I have been "one of us" since I was 6 or 7, and I know what it was like having a fetish long prior to puberty. Many of us find it a tough road to hoe growing up gay, trans, or being something else that sets us apart. ( I don't happen to be gay but I am one of those "somethings".) A big part of my undying devotion to Adisc is empathy for the younglings. If only there had been something like it in the mid 70's...

To our own, upon their august return to the fold, upon their turning 18 years,

This day shall gentle their condition:
    And ab's, dl's round the world
    Shall think themselves accursed they were not here

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
    - Shakespeare, Henry V
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Nov-2013 at 20:23.